Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

News of my test results.

Well, I have cancer called Seminoma. This cancer is very treatable though. Tomorrow I will have a scan of my body to see if the cancer has spread on my body. Depending on where I will probably have radiation only or both radiation and chemo. Also I will have blood drawn tomorrow to see if my cancer marker is lowered or not.

I'm ok with this because its treatable. I will beat this.

Falcon

Edited by FalconC45

Good luck mate, keep it up !!!

Keep a positive attitude, Falcon.  Just as you are.  All our thoughts are with you.  Stay positive, and you will beat this.

Sorry that it is cancer, but even really bad cancers have been beaten if found early enough.

Fortunately for you, yours is readily treatable.

But I do not envy you for the battle you are just beginning to fight.

Never give up!

• Like 1

As Streak says - never give up - although I certainly hope things turn to the better for you. - I was expecting better news when I saw this - so am really sorry you are having this bad luck

Falcon looks like your'e getting a lot of positive energy from all over the world here and you sure deserve it all the best wishes from me to.

Stand fast mate!

Stay strong and with a positive thinking, hopefully everything will turn out ok..

I'm sure everyone here is praying for a fast an easy recovery!

Falcon,

That is excellent news. I hear the "positive side" from you in this post and know you have the desire to overcome this obstacle.

Best of luck to you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Krfrge

Just be prepared for the treatment, because as is often the case the treatment will feel worse than the disease! Some diseases in the elderly are in fact left untreated because while it might kill them in say 10 years the treatment might kill them in far less time.

It's not an option for you, though, you can't NOT do it, so like I said steel yourself for some unpleasantness until you're through. I know you'll be a survivor and not a victim. :wink:

good luck to ya. but i know you'll beat it, your rivet counting your own cancer!

Misspelled the cancer: Seminoma.

that kind of attn to detail always wins

• Like 1

I hoping that the best will happen for you.

Cancer is not coming for you. You are coming for cancer!
Beat him up and stay strong! 

Stay strong and hold onto your faith. I would suggest you make darn sure that you eat healthy meals and try to do what exercise you can to rebuild your immune system after the radiation treatment. Above all stay positive. You are in my prayers. Difficulties like these are for nothing if we don't learn what they teach us about ourselves. "Noli timere"...do not be afraid.

Edited by pcpilot

If you have to have surgery, make sure the last thing you say to doctor before he puts you under is "Cleared hot" 

We've all got your six!