Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Did my scan...

I had my scan yesterday. It was quick n easy to do. I was kind of concern of falling off the small table, I have a real bad startle reflex. But they strapped me in. They had to put dye in me so the pictures will be clear to see. The results will be done on Friday. I'll get my staples out too on Friday.

The data on the scan will tell the doctor which treatment I need. I only hope its radiation only.

Falcon

I read in your case chem is less likely, but Docs may want to gas the bastard as well as nuke it, just to be sure. Either way, you know, the question is "Never quit" until suddenly it is over.

Could you do a blog or some kind of diary? I don´t know about others, but it would be easier to know about how things are going if you miss a thread.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! good luck!!

I hate it when things are reduced to a "wait and see".

I much prefer to have the option to take direct action to solve problems immediately.

Maybe your favorite alcoholic beverage would be appropriate at this stage, as alcohol is useful for disinfection and many other medicinal purposes including taking care of the stress from "waiting" drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.9olfNKsCP-.gif

• Like 1

Hang in there falcon, we are praying for you brother.