Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Update of my treatment

I have to do chemo for my Seminoma. My lymph node in my stomach area is 2 inches big. My treatment will be 5 days for every 3-4 weeks for 4 rounds. I will have a port on my chest area for the treatment because I have bad veins. After each round I will have to do a scan to see if my lymph node shrink or not. I probably will start sometime in next month. They want me to fully heal from my operation before starting my chemo treatment. Oh, my cancer stage is 2C.

Falcon   

Edited by FalconC45

Hang in there bro. We're all right behind you! :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping: :clapping:  

Stay strong man. We are cheering you on. 

Prayers for a quick recovery.

Be strong and you will get through it. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Cheers buddy, kill the fucker

• Like 1

I'm feeling ok about this. The doctor says this is highly curable. So I'm going to beat this. Period.

Falcon

• Like 1

That's just the attitude you want Falcon! Good luck!

Your situation makes my life seem far too easy.

I am sure I cannot fully imagine the pain and stress you are facing.

Hopefully the treatment will be effective from the start and minimize the time and pain it will take to overcome this obstacle.

Hang tough!

Keep your focus on everything/everyone you love and the end goal of continuing to enjoy the best aspects of your life.

We are all rooting for you!

• Like 1

Falcon, the power of positive thinking really can help accomplish amazing things.  You sound like you are determined to kick this f**ker's ass.  If you feel like your determination is slipping, the good folks here will be available to try to talk you through the tough times.  The CombatAce community has shown themselves over the years to be capable of some pretty extraordinarily thoughtful and considerate actions.  You have a hell of a support group available here!  Best of luck in winning this battle.  Hey, go out there and win one for the Gipper! (I have no idea who the hell the Gipper is, but that line always got me all wound up!)

• Like 1

keep on the fight, we're behind you all the way!

Excellent report. Stay strong.

Your situation makes my life seem far too easy.

I am sure I cannot fully imagine the pain and stress you are facing.

Hopefully the treatment will be effective from the start and minimize the time and pain it will take to overcome this obstacle.

Hang tough!

Keep your focus on everything/everyone you love and the end goal of continuing to enjoy the best aspects of your life.

We are all rooting for you!

Thanks SE, we knew each other for long time have we. The net is amazing sometimes. For the record I know I'll be in bed (for real this time, I know I said that when my operation was near) in my second or third round of chemo so I won't be updating you guys. Unless I can teach my mother how to post on here. I'll think about that.

Falcon