Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Another update.

On February 3rd, I'll be having another operation to put the port in. LOL, I thought it was like a IV. Guess not ;).

Falcon

So, is it USB?

Sorry, had to be a wiseguy. Sounds like everything is moving along. Hang in there compadre.

• Like 1

So, is it USB?

Sorry, had to be a wiseguy. Sounds like everything is moving along. Hang in there compadre.

Well at least I can be high again LOL

Falcon

When I had my appendix taken out, I was given morphine while they were evaluating what the cause of my pain was. I had been in steadily increasing pain since around 9 or 10 PM the night before, got to the hospital by 2 or 3 AM, and finally got admitted and given morphine around 6:30 AM. That stuff was magic. I didn't feel high, it just deadened the pain so much that I could actually get some sleep in between tests/scans. I very much liked the numbness from the morphine.

Falcon, are you always in pain? If so, are you getting medicine to control it? 

I was proposed morphine once, but I avoided it for as long as I could withstand the pain, and fortunatly, it want back to an acceptable level quickly enough 

Anyway good luck Falcon

Edited by jeanba

Keep up the awesome attitude

I think they do chemo through ports, so as not to be continually sticking your veins. Especially when, as in his case, veins are problematic. It's really not much of a deal.

Hey, they could use that port to give you that thing they did to Bane in the Batman film by George Clooney. I know it was a criminally bad movie, but hey, they had Arnie and Uma Thurman in it

When I had my appendix taken out, I was given morphine while they were evaluating what the cause of my pain was. I had been in steadily increasing pain since around 9 or 10 PM the night before, got to the hospital by 2 or 3 AM, and finally got admitted and given morphine around 6:30 AM. That stuff was magic. I didn't feel high, it just deadened the pain so much that I could actually get some sleep in between tests/scans. I very much liked the numbness from the morphine.

Falcon, are you always in pain? If so, are you getting medicine to control it? 

Nah, not always in pain. Just the normal stuff like ached muscles from spasms to pulled muscles like if I moved the wrong way. Right now the only pain I have now is the soreness of my operation but that is going away bit by bit each week.

Falcon

Hang in there dude!

Beware Opiates are given out like candy anymore.

Really easy to get hooked.

But a little is OK..........

Hang in there dude!

Beware Opiates are given out like candy anymore.

Really easy to get hooked.

But a little is OK..........

thanks for the warning ;)

Falcon