yup

F-4B and A-4 so far

MP issues are still not all fixed though, in some cases a little worse

All in all it's still a great game!!

DK:

From what TK said.you'll only be shot at with SAMs with the later model a/c such as the 4E.

Something to do with date of SAM production.

Sure wish you'ld get back to the FM fixin :D

Well wiley..based on data..the F104 needs some work. The F 100's slats still bog it a bit in the turn but not neeear as bad as before..also they are opening and closing at a lower speed setting thoush so its not nearly as noticable.

Phantom is still the phantom..

Back to the SAM's..I've flown 18 missions in the campaign so far..I've had AAA fired at me..but not a sam yet. One thing that is definately missing is the SA7's from the later 60s..manpads as they are sometimes called..These would also be a nice touch..

DK

Guest Ranger332

try the recon mission or anti ship had 5 fired at me in both

i just got my ass handed to me by one in a anti-ship mission, i tryed to dive, and then there was a fire ball, if these things where this realistic no wonder they make short work of planes And why do they always pick me first, they never take out my wingmen, always me, cause im not A.I. enough for them...jelous punks