• Announcements

• Erik

2019 Drive   05/31/2019

Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY
Sign in to follow this  
sunray461

Razbam Support

How do you get anyone over at the Razbam forums to check the mail?  I posted a request for help on a purchase almost a week ago and there has been no response.  :clapping: 

My problem is that when I install the Razbam A-6 the FFB on my Logitech G-940 joystick goes away on that sim I installed it on. The A-6 for SF2 I purchased  comes with a auto installer from the clickteam and it kills FFB.  After much testing i was able to reproduce my issue several times.  When I uninstall the Razbam A-6 the force feedback returns.  I checked the options .ini in the sim w/o FFB and ensured the FFB was set to (1) I.E. on.  I assume there is something in the click team code that is causing problem. I have tried but can't figure out a way to open the A-6 file and bypass the auto installer.  I really enjoy flying the A-6 but for me the lack of FFB dampens the enjoyment.

Any suggestions I just want to fly the A-6 over Vietnam and feel those bombs releasing over the target.

Thanks

sunray, create a new folder, call it Razbam A-6 (or whatever) and point the installer at it. After it installs to that folder, open it and get rid of the FLIGHTENGINE.ini, it's intended for 1st Gen games and porks more than just FFB. Then drop the files into your mod folder as usual. Good luck.

After I posted the above I went out and walked the dog and figured it out.  I searched for that file on my computer and deleted all instances of it.  Don't need to reinstall anything they (SF2,WOV and WOE) are all working great with FFB enabled.  Thank you again.

Having the same problem with unresponsiveness to a question at Razabam’s site. 

Looks like Skyraiders Vol 2 download which I just purchased yesterday does not include the SF version, unless I am missing something. 

Emails were unanswered. 

Can anyone help?

Cant believe they are still selling those - are they only for SF series 1?

Does it have Razbam_Skyriaders_Vol2_WoV.exe as the installer?