Sign in to follow this  
Beanie

Jasta 6 Late 1916 Skin project

My current campaign is with Jasta 6 - Late 1916. At this moment in time there is only one in-game HA skin - Carl Holler. So I have set about giving the other HA pilots their own ace skins. I have kept them simple, although records suggest that they had numbers and not symbols or bands until later. I am also working on the skin of a squad member (non HA) who has just become an ace. This is a WIP.

1. Carl Holler

2. Fritz 'Flying Pastor' Loerzer

3 Eduard Ey and Friedrich Mallinckradt

post-21544-0-35276800-1391778358_thumb.jpg

post-21544-0-15937000-1391778378_thumb.jpg

post-21544-0-34374700-1391778391_thumb.jpg

The simpler you keep them, the more believeable they are.

Looks good to me so far, Beanie.

Beanie;

So when do you release your "Skin Pack" and what is the cost!!frantics.gif.pagespeed.ce.IFeUW3Vimt.gif

I am happy to share the skins with any member who whats them.  If you send me a PM with an e-mail address where you would like me to send them - I will bundle the skins up and send me them as soon has I get a share moment.  Also just finished Josef Wulf (HA) skin black X - (does not have one in-game).  He was commander of Jasta 6 until 1 May 1917.

Edited by Beanie