Sign in to follow this  
buglord

Hello ( new member here)

Hi all just joined & started to upload my work here, im a Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters skinner ,been into flight sims for 4 years now mainly ww2 era & im from the uk,anyway im just saying hello to you all. :biggrin: BTW been looking at the lomac skins very good work there.

welcome aboard... :)

enjoy the forums, great people out here.. ;)

Welcome aboard Buglord..glad to have you.be sure to let everyone know that this is the place to get downloads and enjoy our forums.Your work is appriciated and yes theres some great skinning and add-ons for LOMAC,as well as SF/WoV here also.

Welcome Buglord glad to have you here.................

Looking forward to using your skins.

Welcome to the asylum ... :tomato:

Welcome to CombatACE. Thank you for uploading your skins. They will always have a home here. :bye:

Hey, Welcome Buglord! Glad to be able to get your skins here, keep 'em coming mate!

Thanks,

Bob

Hi all just joined & started to upload my work here, im a Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters skinner ,been into flight sims for 4 years now mainly ww2 era & im from the uk,anyway im just saying hello to you all.  :biggrin:  BTW been looking at the lomac skins very good work there.

hi

Welcome!

It's great to see another great talent adding to the site. Looking forward to seeing your contributions. Have fun!

Erik

Buglord, your skins are really, really good, thank you for preserving them for other players.

Hiya, new here myself will have to check out your skins hopefully to learn something :grin:

Nice avatar Billfish (that you seeing as you wield a "husband tamer"?:)) but perhaps your sig is a bit on the big side?

.......perhaps your sig is a bit on the big side?

Would you like for me to reduce its size and if so how much?

Would you like for me to reduce its size and if so how much?

I don't think that we have any official limits stated anywhere but 450x150 pixels looks about max anyone else has..

I don't think that we have any official limits stated anywhere but 450x150 pixels looks about max anyone else has..

Ok, well I took it down till I can find another, will see what I can come up with not exceeding those limits.

Edited by Billfish

Hello Billfish. Or should I say 'Salute!'? ;)

You may remember me from RB, nice to see you are still around :)