I found this at this web page:

http://combatace.com/files/file/12494-french-wings-over-kuwait-historical-notes/

I said: God I can't stand I must do something...

As we have the new Jaguar A , and many other nice things that were uploaded after the submission of the original Desert Storm MOD.

I'm also going to add a Belgian squadron operating from Dyarbakir airbase (In this case an off-map base) etc

I know that the Foch aircraft carrier was sent to the gulf but , Did the Super-Étendards participate in the air war? Because I couldn't find any info about it .

Thank you , and I will upload pics as soon as possible.

Cangas

Ok people here I'am....

I've started with the Mirages F-1 . I used as base the original Mirage Factory F-1 with a new refueling probe by Cocas , as the CR in deveploment by Ludo Centurion and the other guys is not ready and avaible I must use this one...

I've done a correct Skin , and markings here you have the result for a CR of the 2/33 Savoie

phi9.jpg

bdad.jpg

dlzv.jpg

cir5.jpg

I've reworked the loadouts for Strike and for SEAD  missions (I have no pics of them by now)

pmdq.jpg

tk68.jpg

Hope you like it.

Cangas

• Like 1

Me like it! French planes are always cool to fly. BTW where do you found info on proper combat loadouts? I can't find anything useful out there.

All the F-1 skins are done as well as the loadouts:

Here we have a F-1 from squadron "Moselle" with Sead configuration consisting on one ARMAT missile as two Matra LRF1 rocket pods:

2c3e.jpg

b703.jpg

ypli.jpg

Here a F-1 from squadron "Belfort" with CAS confiiguration:

0bje.jpg

And finally a new French Pilot......More adecuate to operate at the desert:

4lzo.jpg

Much more coming..... You will like it  :biggrin:  I hope....

Cangas

Now all the Jaguars from the 11e Escadre are ready:

1y25.jpg

wtav.jpg

guvm.jpg

lsus.jpg

Now I'll start with the Mirage 2000. Please feel free to post your thoughts here as it seems that you are not very enthusiastic with this WIP.

Cangas

Edited by cangas

Shame we don't have proper French helicopters, inserting Spec Ops can be fun. But what I'm looking forward the most is flying SEAD missions on the Mirage F.1!!

Shame we don't have proper French helicopters, inserting Spec Ops can be fun. But what I'm looking forward the most is flying SEAD missions on the Mirage F.1!!!

In the Op Daguet France deployed up to 60 Gazelle's and we have them here at CA.

Mirage 2000 Ready:

p90e.jpg

I'm wondering if any of you could provide me this cockpit. I've asked for it to his "builder" Brain32 bu with no response by now... :s

xpost-32885-0-29925700-1339869086.jpg.pa

I'm done otherwise. Waiting for permissions and it will be uploaded.

Cangas

Edited by cangas

I know that the Foch aircraft carrier was sent to the gulf but , Did the Super-Étendards participate in the air war? Because I couldn't find any info about it .

Hi Cangas. Our carrier was used only for ALAT helos during Daguet.

Can't wait to fly this With the new Ludo CR.

BTW, do you think a NATO intervention in Syria will see the deployment of CR's and CT's??

Can't wait to fly this With the new Ludo CR.

BTW, do you think a NATO intervention in Syria will see the deployment of CR's and CT's??

Ludo's CR will arrive in a future, I don't know when, but for sure that we still have to wait.....

About the second question........... I'm sure that there is going not to be any intervention in Syria , however , about the "possible" F-1s deployement I'm going to point out a few things:

1- At the Ada there are no CT's in service since 2011. Only 16 (More or less) CR's remain in service and they will be retired soon.

2-If they could be use there? I don't think so , Syria is not Libya or Mali , they are going to create a huge oposition both from SAM's , AAA , and interceptors  (Mig-29 etc) , because they have the means, so I think that more sophisticated aircraft such as the Rafale or the M-2000 should be used there. It is just my opinion.

• Like 1

Hello cangas,

Your "L'Opération Daguet" campaign is a very good idea! Building a campaign is a long way... we are very interested in it!!!

The beautiful Jaguar A mod could be the first step of your project.

Best regards,

Coupi.

Thanks for your opinion Cangas, I was thinking in a SF2 intervention in Syria no a real one. But we don't even have the map.

Thanks for your opinion Cangas, I was thinking in a SF2 intervention in Syria no a real one. But we don't even have the map.

Ah ok!!!!  You can try to create the map.

COOOOL!

"The protuberance" It is not exactly  as it is in the real life... but it is quite accurate.

Edited by cangas

Should those CT's carry ARMAT's during the Gulf War?

Should those CT's carry ARMAT's during the Gulf War?

They were CR's the CT was not ready by that time. And No, they did not do SEAD missions at the gulf war , however they could carry the Matra Armat and perform them.

145_001.jpg

Edited by cangas