Sign in to follow this  
Dave

I Need A Project To Do

I cant think of a thing to get me motivated to skin some units or do a project. Fellas help me out here. It been a rough time the past year and is getting worse and I need some sort os simming distraction bad. 

• Like 1

How about some lights for buildings .Not sure if it can be done but had an idea would it be possible to make new   CE_CITY1 jpeg that changes with the time of day..We know the can change with the seasons but what about the time of day...? if so a new jpeg with bright window's reflecting to ambient light might just work ? 

i dont know if thes has been made, but an skinpack for the DLC USAF Starfighters? 

Bombsite?

I know I know leave the bombing to the AIs ... but still I have been having a few ideas about that... just keep getting the numbers wrong.

right up your alley........... EB-52M  Megafortress.  if theres no MAX model or modeller for it,  do a what if transforming a regular H into one.

• Like 1

i dont know if thes has been made, but an skinpack for the DLC USAF Starfighters? 

Soulfreak has that covered. Carlo? Where they at? :lol:

I could use some help cleaning the house... walls need washing, windows cleaned, car waxed.

How about some lights for buildings

that don't really work; without excessive tweeking to the object itself (it can be done, however)

If the terrain object buildings are built in MAX with self-illuminating tgas, they can. (see Stary's lighthouses) would be the best way.

more WW2 planes, but that's all MAX work

How about the turbokat from swat kats ... :)

Or the comanche helicopter ...

• Like 1

I think i'm having some luck ..trying some white and yellow window's and messing with the environment system..

post-2189-0-45459900-1392340090_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi-res template was delivered by Sundowner.

Go to town with the "Thud"  :airplane:

The bombsight thing is still cool too I just wish that I knew what I was doing because I would really give it a go.

Dave, perhaps a skin or decals pack for ANG F-15s or A-10s?

right up your alley........... EB-52M  Megafortress.  if theres no MAX model or modeller for it,  do a what if transforming a regular H into one.

Ditto

yes but CT had a seagull on the tail of some of their birds.  incorporated using the tan paint.   don't think thats represented. and i happen to know not all ANG units are there.  just a bit too much RL stuff to do to get that now.....

post-43212-0-94966200-1392347624_thumb.jpg

when looking for the above pic i found someone else for you to do.  wait scratch that you said something. 

post-43212-0-15861800-1392347872.jpg

Edited by daddyairplanes

yes but CT had a seagull on the tail of some of their birds.  incorporated using the tan paint.   don't think thats represented. and i happen to know not all ANG units are there.  just a bit too much RL stuff to do to get that now.....

The Mass Air Guard's 102nd Fighter Wing used the seagull. Some of the seagull emblems are still on the fuel tanks after their F-15s were transferred to the 104th FW.

Edited by Viggen

Got em as wip

• Like 2

...maybe some work on the Balkans WIP? Although I would want to 2nd the comanche helicopter...that'd be pretty dang cool...

Some modern Soviet helicopters would be fun like the Mi-28 and others.

How about derelict skins?

No one ever makes skins for planes to make them look like they've been sitting in a poorly maintained open-air musem or the boneyard for like 3 decades with a yellowed canopy, bird crap and nests over them...

Let's see some skins that make our Phantoms or MiGs make you want to cry!