Nice ! :biggrin:

Nice! Will you make more Flankers from this or will it be the 27UB only?

Very good Work in progress .... I hope for a good cockpit models and avionic functions.

Previous cockpit in marcfighter Su-27 mod it's suck ....

Please make a good cockpit.... thanks

Thanks guys, it uses currently Marcs SF1 Cockpit, for a placeholder with the right textures its absolutly ok. The time will show what we can do about it

Very nice....work.....!!!!!!

...I hope also the Mig-29 twin seat.....coming...soon from someone..

Yay! That are great pics AND great news! Can't wait to fly her (and hopefully more of the Flanker beauties!) :good: :good: :good:

Yay! That are great pics AND great news! Can't wait to fly her (and hopefully more of the Flanker beauties!) :good: :good: :good:

Like Indian´s Su-31...

Because with Indian MKIs...we can get Algerian MKAs

Very good Work in progress .... I hope for a good cockpit models and avionic functions.

Previous cockpit in marcfighter Su-27 mod it's suck ....

Please make a good cockpit.... thanks

Right, because you've made a cockpit.

Blackbird, this Flanker-C looks beautiful. I look forward to seeing it progress!

• Like 1

ligera modificación recomendada en la nariz

post-10313-0-62578200-1392964910_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys, it uses currently Marcs SF1 Cockpit, for a placeholder with the right textures its absolutly ok. The time will show what we can do about it

Wich right textures ?

In the first release there was a texture used, that has a copyright from another game, can`t name now. It was good looking but was removed from CA cause of the copyright stuff. I keept it and used it on my side for all the Su-27 family members I hav ereceived over the time.

Recently found a backup of an old project I thought I had lost some time ago. It's just a repaint of Marcelo's pit, but I can finish it, if you think it can be of any use to you.

post-26374-0-01061600-1393019571_thumb.jpg

post-26374-0-49006000-1393019580_thumb.jpg

post-26374-0-54888500-1393019589_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Recently found a backup of an old project I thought I had lost some time ago. It's just a repaint of Marcelo's pit, but I can finish it, if you think it can be of any use to you.

Would you, please? I've recently sent Marcelo the "completed" Su-33, as a release candidate, and it could use a more detailed cockpit.

• Like 2

Update on the 25, completly new nose, building the Interior, shadow bug in the first pic is already solved

Im back into modding

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 8

Welded the nose together and build some new low poly details. Keeping the mesh as lowpoly and smooth as possible

Work continues, I think I will make Carlo very happy, if you guys see any error in the shape or something like that, lets discuss it!

• Like 5