I have an all inclusive Marcelo Su-27 total SF2NA compatible one shot download mod pack ready to upload.

Only holding off because I want include the Flanker upgrades you posted.

So what is up?

I think, with me included, there are a lot of people wanting this mod pack of yours!

• Like 2

Ready to fly the Fencer with the new pit.  Those look amazing.

Yes give me some days to gather the updates  :biggrin:

Had enough time?? :)

• Like 1

Be patient guys, please. Let them to work as much time as they may consider.

Edited by FRPignon
  • Like 2

it's been a while but the team working on this are really putting everything they can into this. Good things come to those who wait.

• Like 3

Be patient guys, please. Let them to work as much time as they may consider.

Exactly. It took me three years to develop the Iran/Iraq terrain. I am grateful to all of those who waited for it. I put so much effort into it, and I am a little afraid some people don't even notice it. Other incredible, great modders around here have provided the community with outstanding stuff, all for free. They say, to share is to care. Also, let's not forget, patience is a virtue.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 5

I would like to provide you guys with good news, but we have recieved a not so good medical report for my mother, she is bravely fighting for years now.

So im currently not doing anything to the Fitter or any projects. Sorry 

Ejection seat is ready

details added to the plane 

Cockpit still WIP

• Like 5

Sorry to hear that

take your time, family comes first. And hope everything will be fine

Sorry to hear that

take your time, family comes first. And hope everything will be fine

Ditto that. Wish you and your family the best, 76.IAP-Blackbird.

Is not impatience, just curiosity. Real life always come first!!

I would like to provide you guys with good news, but we have recieved a not so good medical report for my mother, she is bravely fighting for years now.

So im currently not doing anything to the Fitter or any projects. Sorry 

Ejection seat is ready

details added to the plane 

Cockpit still WIP

My thoughts to your mother

HEY Martin.I believe that you and your mother are brave enough and hope to hear good news from you . I never forget your helps. :bye:

Hello Guys, 

After many years and month of hard work and life changing situations, we have decided to release some stuff, step by step.

I think next week, we will release the KS-3 and KS-4 ejection seats for russian planes.

It will be "Fitter compatible"  :biggrin:

After this, Snailman will release some very nice stuff, also "compatible" so, the summer could bring us something very nice  :beach:

I will post some pics of the seats later this week, see it as a developer update  :big_boss:

• Like 9

Dev update:

new Ejection seats are ready to be released next week, KS-3 and KS-4 was used on Su-7/9/11/15/17

Skin is always, done by Enoc 

post-8289-0-73910000-1501586942_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-85229700-1501586943_thumb.jpg

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 7

This here is the upcoming work that is near to a release, our Team has worked very hard and Enoc has created some realy great skins. The different sizes are zoom related, not a representation of the real model   :biggrin: 

All shots are WIP

Su-17

Su-17M/R

Su-20/R

Su-17M2/R

Su-22

KKR-1

KS-3/4

post-8289-0-97034200-1502434583_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-15642800-1502398766_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-30317500-1502398768_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-33197000-1502398767_thumb.jpg