@Pepelev Yes, there are some news, some good news, let me install one final thing on my comp, so i can post a few pics. 

It is the last part in this puzzle, and im really proud to present it here. 

Stay tuned

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

On 11/12/2018 at 12:29 AM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

@Pepelev Yes, there are some news, some good news, let me install one final thing on my comp, so i can post a few pics. 

It is the last part in this puzzle, and im really proud to present it here. 

Stay tuned

I can't wait XD 

• Like 1

I've asked a friend, Logan aka "Laszlo" :biggrin:, to help me in a case, where i know, there are guys out there, who are far better than me.

He said yes, and he suffered under my constant, questions, chats, and messages. but the result and work he put into this, is great! The attention to detail is high!
This is still WIP but it is far better than i ever could produce. Im happy to show you those first pics.

Our plan is to provide pits up the the M series :drinks:

WIP Su-17 Fitter B
img00945.thumb.JPG.5773e10142b381e4c44b8f5a469e0500.JPG
img00946.thumb.JPG.a99d162505db12ad3d430d1a2201f3e8.JPG
img00947.thumb.JPG.5d4f4886038d49edc56a9267e574c1f1.JPG
img00948.thumb.JPG.f5c783b40cf23811b5ca1e003c6d49f8.JPG
img00949.thumb.JPG.218b3c2fe2298a4e44dcc81acbf713bc.JPG
img00950.thumb.JPG.aceb4271a0ba6a82fa25759d8f8d0318.JPG

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

I love it!!!!! I'm so excited for this :biggrin::clapping:I can't wait to see the pits of the M 

Spoiler

:wink:

I tested them today, before coming to work, and, all i can say is, WOW!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I CANT WAIT TO RECREATE THIS PHOTO 

IMG_1120.JPG

• Like 3

Almost Christmas!!!

• Like 3

I would also like to see Su-22M-4K and Su-22UM-3K

They will come, all is planed, reference stuff is already on my HDD. M3 basemodel is done.
To celebrate Xmas, i had a car accident today, heavy rain caused aquaplaning and spinning on the Highway so i crashed into a concrete wall. Not my best day of the year.

I can't post any further news on the status. I'm thankfull for the hard work my crew did this year, countles hours and work that was put into this series.

All my thanks goes to my guys, :drinks:

Salute

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

They will come, all is planed, reference stuff is already on my HDD. M3 basemodel is done.
To celebrate Xmas, i had a car accident today, heavy rain caused aquaplaning and spinning on the Highway so i crashed into a concrete wall. Not my best day of the year.

I can't post any further news on the status. I'm thankfull for the hard work my crew did this year, countles hours and work that was put into this series.

All my thanks goes to my guys, :drinks:

Salute

Get well soon!!!! And does the Su-17M have a cockpit yet? If so is there a tease?😆😆

18 minutes ago, Pepelev said:

Get well soon!!!! And does the Su-17M have a cockpit yet? If so is there a tease?😆😆

No, that one is not ready yet, we'll keep you posted ;)

1 hour ago, FLOGGER23 said:

No, that one is not ready yet, we'll keep you posted ;)

Here's the only actual Su-17M cockpit pics I have if they'll help?:good:

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

Since the thread says Sukhois - stupid question but I gotta ask: Are you going beyond Fitters to Flankers because I suspect your Flankers will be of high quality?

Because in the 2Q or 3Q of 2019, I want to get serious about working on a Japan vs. Russia 2020 campaign over the Kuril Islands.  Thanks.

I think the fencer is on the table 

• Like 1

Testing the last update...

20 ft AGL, an F-4 chasing in the background
EgressF4.thumb.JPG.f01a7ea156978426170a1eda0d3440d8.JPG

Met an SMB2 as well
EgressSMB2.thumb.JPG.d55408c7d815fcbba3aa31558996d5f5.JPG

Finally back at home base
RTB.thumb.JPG.e2b3295e1b1b388054bfefa1c1df2b44.JPG

Wingman shot down by the F-4s, but update checked ^^

Edited by Cliff7600
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Cliff7600 said:

Wingman shot down by the F-4s, but update checked ^^

the quote of the day.....:lol:

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 11:42 AM, daddyairplanes said:

the quote of the day.....:lol:

Worried about you wingman in the Soviet Air Force? Sounds defeatist and counterproductive tbh :rofl:

• Haha 3

On 06/10/2016 at 9:44 PM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

in the meantime i was on working in real life, in vacation in Greece, in hospital in Germany and now im here.

I have a little upgrade pack ready for Marc Fighters Good old Su-27 Flanker. I have deleted some bits and pieces with ini edit and replaced them with some new fakepilot parts.

Those are the parts

post-8289-0-56032800-1475782971_thumb.jpg

And here you can see it ingame, the skin needs a bit finetuning but the result is nice.

post-8289-0-62950700-1475782926_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-14603900-1475782930_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-63585800-1475782932_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-44654000-1475782936_thumb.jpg

post-8289-0-97262800-1475782938_thumb.jpg

Today Enoc will send me a skin for this bird, and i can later upload this fakepilot pack here at CA. My work is just visual and done out of pure lazyness to build a complete new flanker. Heberth is working on a whole series and we are also involved into it, but for now. I can send you guys this here if you like it.

Hello !

Any news about this great update project ? :drinks:

Best regards,

Coupi.

Edited by Coupi
  • Thanks 4