Sign in to follow this  
Geary

USAF F-14A Hawk 'What-If' Skin

USAF F-14A Hawk 'What-If' Skin

USAF F-14A Hawk 'What-If' Skin for ThirdWire F-14A

This is a separate aircraft that uses the ThirdWire SF2 F-14A lods and cockpit/avionics. It contains the relevant .ini files to convert it to USAF but you must have SF2 NA for the F-14A and SF2 Europe for the F-15A decals.

It is in .jpg format for SF2.

INSTALLATION: Unzip to a folder/place of your choice. Copy, Move, Drag-n-Drop or do whatever you wish to get the F-14A_AF folder into your aircraft folders. Choose the desired skin in the loadout section. Fly.

I'm releasing this under the Combat Ace Fair Use Agreement. Use it anyway you wish for personal use. For any other use, please contact me first.

If you find any problems with it, please PM me. If you improve it, please PM me a copy.

Thanks to pappychksix for the TW F-14A Hi-Rez Templates this skin was painted from and to all who are helping me learn to skin by direct involvement and/or by inspiration.

If I forget or miss anyone who deserves credit for anything I release, I apologize. I have no intent to abuse or misuse anyone's property or claim it as my own. Please contact me to correct any error.

Geary

Approved under great protest for this blasphemy...you should be burned as a heretic. :lol:

Approved under great protest for this blasphemy...you should be burned as a heretic. :lol:

Hey, I changed the name.  No one will know.

• Like 1

"the name were changed to protect the guilty"

:lmao: