UK_Widowmaker

Kiev.. photo's

So much destruction, deaths and chaos...and for what? Hindsight is a nasty thing, who will remember Kiev in 10 years and ask objectively - what was it for? How are they doing now? We shall see...

I can't help but wonder, who started shooting first...?

I can't help but wonder, who started shooting first...?

Most likely provocateurs, snipers. Good old method, to shoot at both sides, then they will be enraged at each other. And start shooting themselves to avenge...  Some videos show how they were hit from behind.

Watch the impact on the trees

http://vk.com/russia_bez_problem?z=video-56182693_167526401%2Ff9bcb9837b4cebdcdd

I swear this is reading right out of Tom Clancy's last book Command Authority. The similarities are scary. 

brain, hrc

Do you know about what is happening in Bosnia?? Noone tells nothing... there I have no contact. here the dark side clouds our vision.

My friend's father is there (nato duty) but obviously forbidden to talk. Alternative media said it was against corrupt government supported by globalists/EU

Dave, The most scary thing, is i had a very disturbing dream, back in 2009. When I was living in Harkov with my gf. I saw an old city (a mixture of many cities I was in, actually) with many people, trams, taxis moving. pre-war cars, horses. I had the grave feeling that something will happen... but I could not talk to people, they did not listen. They did not even see me. Suddenly it turned dark... night or smoke, I don't remember. The city was in flames, turned over buses, horsecarts, trams and dead bodies everywhere by the hundreds. On the black sky there was a huge burning bird symbol from flames with open wings (similar to the crest of Ukraine) ... and that indescribable calm feeling when you are sure that you have already died.  ... you can guess everybody said I'm crazy. I almost believed it myself... but now??

Edited by Snailman

Sounds like you had a premonition to me Snailman. 

um ... well PCR has lots of cred in the past, WSJ editor and Reagan Man ( good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif), and crazy anti~Bush, like me.  Mostly I just recall his warnings about the debt in the 1980s, which had to be paid sometime, in some way. That time is now, 30 years later. He nailed that. I never followed him otherwise though.

The Nightwatch has some stuff about all this...apparently NW is getting bashed for analysis of Ukraine and Thailand. Very interesting.

For the night of 19 February 2014 ~> http://www.kforcegov.com/Services/IS/NightWatch/NightWatch_14000034.aspx

Czech it out

• Like 1

If you have doubts who is paying for the destruction...  FSA flag in Kiev...

post-81039-0-03846700-1392985672.jpg

In the meantime... Victory parade in Tartus port, Syria.

post-81039-0-56677000-1392985716.jpg

• Like 1

brain, hrc

Do you know about what is happening in Bosnia?? Noone tells nothing... there I have no contact. here the dark side clouds our vision.

There were intense but relatively short demonstrations allegedly against  poverty and corruption. It's quite now. There were no deaths fortunately, only some smashed heads. The demonstrations were organized by  NGO "Udar" (strike), that is being trained by Balkan initiative which in turn was set up by Institute of peace which is the creation of US State Department. Udar is the Bosnian branch of serbian NGO Otpor (they even share the same amblem, the closed fist), that helped bring down Milosevic in '99, where it was financed with 25mil.$. Otpor is represented in around 35 countries in the world. For instance "April 6 youth movement" in Egypt is it's branch (also the closed fist amblem). Same thing is happening in Kiev where radical youth is being duped and used by the same NGO's (in Ukraine they are financed by "Endownment for Democracy" and "Freedom House" to be correct). The point of Bosnian protest was to use the growing resentment of ever poorer population to spread chaos and protests all over Bosnia so that US and Brussels could replace the existing gvmnt. with a new set of puppets, especially in the Serbian controlled part of Bosnia, which is not dancing to US and Brussels tune.

This Udar organization was steering the protesters into smashing and burning local gvmnt. buildings and state history archives!?!? If you are protesting against poverty and globalooney, than you attack banks, controlled mass medias, and tycoon bussines.

Sorry to bother you with all the details...

Long story short, you don't have to worry about your friends father. It's all quiet now.

Edited by hrc
  • Like 1

Riots always happen for the supposed right reasons in the wrong places. US race riots always seemed to happen in poor areas...against other poor. The poor store owners get their places smashed and stolen from, not the rich.

Snailman, seems to me the day you had your "vision" you might have been hanging out with this guy.

post-38143-0-28519600-1393006661.jpg

The pot leaf with matching green laser will cause this image to forever be meme fodder!

Edited by CrazyhorseB34
  • Like 1

nah... it might have been the woman.. the cause of overstressed life))) 

Kiev. That means western orientated oligarchs vs eastern orietated oligarchs and all on the back of the ukrainian people.

• Like 2

Kiev. That means western orientated oligarchs vs eastern orietated oligarchs and all on the back of the ukrainian people.

Exactly. And they know what to say or do to people, to make them mad. Everywhere.