I am new to this having returned to Wings over Europe after upgrading my old XP PC so its graphic performance and processor is better. I have downloanded Bunyaps weapons pack and the Weapons editor but I understand I need to run the wepons pack through the weapons editor because I have installed the Third Wire patch. I don't know how to do this. I have tried to run the wepons editor but nothing happens. Is it a matter of having the files in a specific location ?

I have downloaded and installed Nato fighters 1 -4 and these work fine.

Can anyone advise please

Thanks

Open the file weaponsdata.ini which came with weapon pack with weapon editor. Save the file. Close the Weapon editor with "close" button, not "x" button!

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your help - I have done as you advised but all the pylons still show as empty and there are no stores available on the loadout screen

See if this might help.

Make sure all the weapons you want to add are loaded into the Wings Over Europe\GROUND OBJECTS\WEAPONS folder.

Open the weaponsdata.INI from the weapons pack with "Notepad" and copy those entries into the weaponsdata.INI  in the WEAPONS folder.

Open the Weapon Editor, go the weapons folder, select the weaponsdata.INI from your WEAPONS folder, you should see all of the weapons.

Double click the very last weapons entry, it should open up that weapon.

Once that weapon opens, click "OK".

Then click "SAVE".

Then click "CLOSE".

Your weapons should now be present for use.

it at the 08 level patch, THIS is the correct pathway:

Wings Over Europe\OBJECTS\WEAPONS

they're a separate sub-folder of the main /Object folder

also, If using win7, there's some "issues" with the 3W weapons editor. like, it don't want to work. may have to try it in win98 compatibility mode