Sign in to follow this  
Romflyer

SF2 X-52pro profile

SF2 X-52pro profile

This file is designed to be used with a default control ini. so if you have made significant changes to your controls button assignments then you should move them away from the controls folder within your mod folder and then start the game and let it create a fresh "default.ini" in the controls folder prior to trying this profile.

To install just place the "SF PITkey.pro" into your 'C:/user/public/documents/saitekSD6 profiles' folder then activate the profile with the little green icon in the bottom right corner of of your lower taskbar.....start the game and assign your axis and you should be good to go.

you will have 3 modes NAV, A-A, A-G.

Hat #1 works the radar regardless of which mode is selected

Hat #2

•(NAV mode) cycles waypoints and also enables elevator trim

•(A-A mode) cycles visual air targets

•(A-G mode) cycles ground targets

Hat #3

•(A-A mode) Cycles A-A weapons

•(A-G mode) Cycles A-G weapons

Everything else is not effected by which mode you are in

See the attached JPEG which better explains where everything is on the layout.

Enjoy

Cheers

Romflyer

Romflyer,

Do not understand how to make this work ...

I unzipped the file and placed it were you said but ...but do not see the green button you speak of ...

I have the X.52 pro do I have to place the .pro into the Saitek directory?  I am use to those being a .dat file 

Bobby

Actually the small icon is a black picture of a little joystick......when you activate the profile it turns green.

I assume you have current drivers and their Smart technology software installed?

Romflyer,

Do not understand how to make this work ...

I unzipped the file and placed it were you said but ...but do not see the green button you speak of ...

I have the X.52 pro do I have to place the .pro into the Saitek directory?  I am use to those being a .dat file 

Bobby

I am pretty sure that updating your SST program from Saitek and then placing the .pr0 as per the instructions will get you going

Let me know if that helps

Cheers

Rom