Sign in to follow this  
tonipm99

Message to the community

I don't know if I'm in the position of posting such "message", but I really have to.

As you can see, I'm a member since 2011, but I wasn't really doing anything... I'm now starting to do real things around and I must thank this community for replying my noobish posts asking really basic things... 

Really, CombatAce is probably the friendliest community I ever seen, it's just incredible how nice you people are to noobs like me, something I have never seen. Probably I'm just too young and I haven't seen enough, but I hope to stay here for a really long time. Godspeed.

• Like 8

There is a ton of knowledge and the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. So welcome to fold and we are all here to help. 

• Like 1

Well, actually "can I ask a question?" is a stupid question because you shouldn't ever ask it! Just ask away...

• Like 1