Sign in to follow this  
Dej

Back online....

Greetings All,

I've been away for a while, moving house. I'm now living in Felixstowe, Suffolk, where the beauty below comes from. Always wanted to be by the sea and Felixstowe has a wealth of history (WW1, WW2 and well before, as well as England's busiest container port - the other end from us, though).

Unexpected Stop Grain 1680x1198 v0.1.jpg

BTW, the above is a work in progress, being something of a hybrid F2A early/medium/late. I've always loved Seaplanes and Flying Boats, if ever they decide to build a replica F2A here I'm in, even if my contribution is limited  only to painting dope on!

Edited by Dej

Welcome back, Dej!

Never been in Felixstowe - could you post some pics of the nicest pub, or any other?

That Felixstowe seaplane is another work of digital art - looking great already!

Nice model, Dej. You make me want to get back to building 3D models myself. When you say, "WIP", I assume there will be a canopy to be installed?