Mapuche-Project-FAA_SFP1-SFG

Proyecto Mapuche ideado para SFP1

He modificado el A4 skyhawk para cubrir las necesidades de un avión argentino cazabombardero, capaz de tener velocidades mach al contrario que el antiguo skyhawk.

Trabajando con algunos colegas logramos reducir la masa, mejorar el rendimiento de velocidad y armamento del avión, se logró un nuevo vehiculo aereo, al que llamamos FAA Mapuche.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I just noticed that the speed indicator in the F-14 Tomcat by TMF (TheMirageFactory) only shows up to 800 kts, and the Mach indicator does not move, not letting you know the speed of the aircraft if you have your HUD turned off.
      As you can see down here, i'm at Mach 2.23, but the indicator only shows 800 kts and doesn't go above. Obviously it adapts to my altitude, so if i'm higher, then the IAS is lower, but still should move, making it impossible flying at high speed without HUD turned on as i have it down here:

Another issue, maybe even worse than the previous one, is that the fuel indicator shows wrong numbers, or as i may think, it shows "a number less". For example: if i have 20000 pounds of fuel left, it should show 20000, but it shows 02000. This is a theory on how it works, not confirmed, and i'm gonna explain you why i think it is like that:
      I hardly think i truly have 2000 pounds of fuel left, cause i choose Fuel 100% and tried climbing and flying for a long time with full afterburner, and the numbers slowly started going down, even reached the point of burning the engine at Mach 2.30and the fuel wasn't gone yet, it showed i had like 00700 left, so i presume it's 20000 in reality, otherwise i would have been out of fuel in no time, since it's a quantity even under the bingo quantity, but i flew for minutes and minutes in full afterburner, and at 8x speed, so. Speaking of Bingo, there's no bingo indicator.
      Here's a picture of the fuel indicator:

I tried the default F-14 cockpit, and even if that one shows correctly both speed and fuel indicators and even if it's a great cockpit, i personally like more and find more realistic and immersive the TMF one.
      In the end, since these two indicators are crucial, especially for flying without HUD, and the fuel indicator especially, since there's no way to know how much fuel you have left even with HUD turned on other than the cockpit indicator.
      So, what i'm asking is:
      Is there a way to fix these? A mod that remakes the indicators? Or another cockpit that is not the default one that i can use to swap this one?
      Thanks in advance for helping me.
    • By 1309mariano

View File Dassault/FMA Rafale EA-2/DA
      BACKSTORY: 
      In 2014, with the Mirage retirement in mind, Argentina started a competition to decide wich plane was going to replace it in the near future. Due to the strategic position of the country and the abundance of resources, the contest ended up having various options: the F/A-18E/F, the Tejas MK1 and MK2, the Gripen, the Su-30, the MiG-35, the J-10CE and the Rafale, all with unique variants to fill the needs of the Argentinian Air Force.
      The chosen plane was the Rafale. The Argentinian Ministry of Defence agreed on 18 planes, 12 Rafale EA-2s and 4 Rafale DAs. The Rafale EA-2 is an advanced variant of the Rafale F4, equipped with AESA radar and Conformal Fuel Tanks. It can fire the MBDA MICA missiles, along with some russian ordenance. This is because Dassault, Argentina and Russia agreed to replace the british parts with russian parts in the exchange of Argentina buying and equipping the Rafale with russian precise guided munitions.
      The Argentinian Rafale participated in various exercises with NATO and eastern side countries, like the "ECOAS I", where the Argentinian pilots showed its great ability to fly low, "sinking" the USS George Bush.
      Special thanks to JAT81500, for releasing the Dassault Rafale F4,  wich is used as the Dassault Rafale EA-2
      And ThirdWire, for this amazing sim, that I love and play almost everyday...

I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I do.
      Have a good flight!
      Good hunting!

Submitter 1309mariano Submitted 01/08/2022 Category What If Hangar  
    • By 1309mariano
      BACKSTORY: 
      In 2014, with the Mirage retirement in mind, Argentina started a competition to decide wich plane was going to replace it in the near future. Due to the strategic position of the country and the abundance of resources, the contest ended up having various options: the F/A-18E/F, the Tejas MK1 and MK2, the Gripen, the Su-30, the MiG-35, the J-10CE and the Rafale, all with unique variants to fill the needs of the Argentinian Air Force.
      The chosen plane was the Rafale. The Argentinian Ministry of Defence agreed on 18 planes, 12 Rafale EA-2s and 4 Rafale DAs. The Rafale EA-2 is an advanced variant of the Rafale F4, equipped with AESA radar and Conformal Fuel Tanks. It can fire the MBDA MICA missiles, along with some russian ordenance. This is because Dassault, Argentina and Russia agreed to replace the british parts with russian parts in the exchange of Argentina buying and equipping the Rafale with russian precise guided munitions.
      The Argentinian Rafale participated in various exercises with NATO and eastern side countries, like the "ECOAS I", where the Argentinian pilots showed its great ability to fly low, "sinking" the USS George Bush.
      Special thanks to JAT81500, for releasing the Dassault Rafale F4,  wich is used as the Dassault Rafale EA-2
      And ThirdWire, for this amazing sim, that I love and play almost everyday...

I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I do.
      Have a good flight!
      Good hunting!

By Guest
      Hi,
      After updating to October 2008 patch, the game hangs and then crashes at 60% while loading an instant or single mission.
    • By Menrva

View File Wings Over World Menu Screens
      Wings Over World Menu Screens 
      January 13th, 2019 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This package is my personal conversion of the beautiful Strike Fighters: Project One menu screens, with a number of enhancements for use in Strike Fighters 2. The main menu screen is a reworked version of the NACA Main Screen released by Camouflage (Checksix-fr.com). The title I chose for the main menu screen is "Strike Fighters: Wings Over World", in honor of the old WOE/WOV/WOI series of SF1 games. I find this name suitable for those who have a large mod folder spanning different world scenarios.
      Here below a quick summary of enhancements and additions:
      -All the music tracks from the SF games have been included; now there's a unique track for each screen.
      -Hangar Screen has got the hangar noise sounds which were present in the SF1 games.
      -Option to turn Lens Flare off as in the SF1 games is back.
      -Opportunity to change pilot at the Campaign Screen is reintroduced, as in the SF1 games.
      -Briefing Screen has been reintroduced for eye-candy (it has a small string "bug" with certain missions, since ThirdWire's removal of the FAC mission type).
      -Added generic _briefing.ini files for all the stock SF2 terrains (terrains without a _briefing.ini file might cause CTDs when accessing the Briefing Screen).
      -Added the missing PILOTPIC25 bitmap which is available in the SF1 games.
      -Loading Screen shows a generic runway and a new, longer loading sound is used.
      -Mission Editor DLC is supported with a new screen in the same style of the other screens.
      -Campaign Customizer DLC is supported with a new screen in the same style of the other screens.
      -Disabled unnecessary functions of the the System Menu, such as accessing ThirdWire's online site for viewing the game manual.
      As a bonus, the package includes 42 single missions taking place across all theatres of the SF2 series; most of them have been made by ThirdWire and released in their SF1 games. Five single missions are Instant Action scenarios of Strike Fighters 2, which I converted to be choosable and playable in the Single Missions Screen. Additional missions include historical scenarios created by guyran for the Israel theater. I renamed all single missions to use a nicer naming convention. Needless to say, all SF2 titles must be installed to be able to play all the missions.
      In addition, I have tweaked some Flight folder files to improve the realism of the game's HUD and in-game map. Since users may not like such changes, those files are not included by default, they must be installed manually. They can be found inside the "(Additional Tweaks)" folder. Here below a quick summary of changes they bring:
      -Disabled all the unuseful Labels when viewing the in-game map.
      -Disabled the arcade cones; lock your target and press F4 to visually track it.
      -Tweaked icons' colours so that they match the text's colours.
      -The in-game text background is less noticeable.
      -Text's font is now different, it is generally smaller and less obtrusive.
      -No more red and blue arcade squares when locking objects on; a faint yellow square is now used.
      -The white triangle showing the next waypoint is now a faint yellow, unlike the default strong white.
      -Disabled the radar box display; check the radar of your plane's cockpit, instead.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -ThirdWire, for the fantastic menu screens which are included in the stock SFP1 game.
      -kout, for the System Menu icon I have taken from his SF1 Grey Main Menu Replacement mod.
      -Camouflage, for the NACA Main Screen (still available at the archives of Checksix-fr.com), which I have reworked.
      -HomeFries, for the planning map enhancements available in his Semi-Transparent Map Icons package.
      -Viper63a, for the Loading sound, which I got from one of his menu mods.
      -paulopanz, for collecting and updating guyran's WOI custom missions properly to SF2 standards.
      -guyran, for the original custom missions he created for Wings Over Israel.
      -KJakker, for his interest and welcome support.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      Any changes to the package's files and/or any copy-and-paste attempts of their contents are NOT authorized if you plan to release them in other mods. But permission might be granted to those who request it to me at CombatACE.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 01/13/2019 Category Menus  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..