gavagai

JSGME Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17 FM mods

Tested and working well.  Use at your own risk of course.

http://combatace.com/files/file/14657-alb-dva-n17-fm-mod/

Unzip into c:\OBDSoftware.  Then use jsgme to enable the fm modifications for the Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17.  These are two aircraft that I have spent a lot of time adjusting to something that satisfies me.

Make sure to use rudder to help roll the Nieuport 17.  Feedback and suggestions for improvement are welcome.  Thanks!

Edited by gavagai

Well, you may not receive feedback so soon, cause it may take a bit,

until I find the time to 1. check out the vanilla Albatros D.Va intensively;

and then 2. compare it to your mod.

So I hope others will help here faster.

But however - wether I may like it or not - thanks a lot for your works, Gavagai.

Nevermind!

Edited by gavagai

Try "Edit" and then "Use advanced editor" (at the bottom in "Edit") - then you should be able to remove it.

For me, "Edit" is looking gray in my own posts, but if I move the mouse arrow over it, it is selectable.

Edit is no longer available.  Guess I will report my own post!

Your member status didn't allow you to edit it. That has been fixed. Your original post has been edited. I would also recommend uploading anything you want to share to the download manager > upload file. Once you do that you get your own support topic for the mod and a few other nifty tools.

Enjoy your stay, bring your friends.

Awesome, thanks!  It was just a stupid copy and paste error in one of the FM files.  The posted file in the OP is correct now.

Edited by gavagai

Awesome, thanks!  It was just a stupid copy and paste error in one of the FM files.  The posted file in the OP is correct now.

Gavagai;

I tried your suggestion above and got the following:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10870]

We could not find the file specified

I just downloaded it successfully, from the "Mirror download" button.

Hi Robert,

You have to be logged in to download from the "Downloads" section...maybe you weren't logged in?  I got the same error message until I logged in.

Gav,

Finally got the chance to fly your N17 FM last night and I like it.  I didn't look at the changes you made but the little N17 feels more lively overall.  It doesn't feel as heavy in the turns in particular and seems to come around more quickly IMO. 

I've only flown it one sortie but I have a campaign going in the N17 right now so will be spending more time in it in the near future.

Good job from what I can tell so far!