• Similar Content

• By AJTucker
      Hi community,
      Apologies firstly, I've done some searching of the forums, but to no avail. So, I have a few questions in regards to my enjoyment of SFP2E. So, here goes:
      1. Has anybody ever added CCIP to the F-4? I would like to do this.
      2. Compared to a lot of the screenshots I see here, my scenery looks a little 'washed out'. Is this something I can change in the sim, or is this done post screenshot?
      3. (This one is driving me nuts!) Which .ini file do I edit to reduce the size of the text for wingman commands please?

Many thanks, and Happy New Year to this great community.

Andrew.
    • By viper63a

View File Viper's 1920x1080 Menu PSD Templates - 2 versions
      Here are my 1920x1080 PSD Menu templates...
      There are 2 version...the standard stock looking one and the metal version...
      Please see example pix...
      Enjoy!
      V.

Submitter viper63a Submitted 01/06/2018 Category Other  
    • By viper63a
      Here are my 1920x1080 PSD Menu templates...
      There are 2 version...the standard stock looking one and the metal version...
      Please see example pix...
      Enjoy!
      V.

• By viper63a

View File SF2 Vietnam Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      SF2 Vietnam Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      By Viper
      Credit to Stary for the use of the name "Green Hell" for his excellent terrain. Also a big thanks to eburger68 for his excellent Vietnam Expansion mods and packs!
      This mod includes custom "vietnam Era" themed menu screens, pilots and (w/ 60s) music. You should unzip this package and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are MANY alternate screens I have in there that you might like better. This version of the package includes new color menu screens and the original B/W screens were renamed as alternates.

1) Backup (copy) your FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folder. I "highly" recommend that you (if you can) "RENAME" your Menu folder and let this mod create a new Menu folder for you. If you had installed any other menu mods, that may conflict with this Menu mod.

2) To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder. Don't forget to back up before loading any mods!

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Vietnam\
      3) To uninstall, delete the folders updated by this mod and copy (rename) your backed up folder to FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA.
      Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 03/15/2015 Category Menus  
    • By viper63a

View File StrikeFighter2 World War II (ETO) Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      StrikeFighter2 World War II (ETO) Hi-Res 1920x1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      By Viper

This mod includes custom "World War II" themed menu screens and pilots for the ETO package I hope someone will make in the future (if not already made that I don't know about). You should unzip the file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are MANY alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up (make a copy of) your FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

To remove, simply delete the FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders and rename the copies you made to FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit would be something like...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\<Name of your ETO mod folder>\

Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 03/03/2015 Category Menus  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..