Hey there. Is anybody having issues with keyboard and joystick button mapping? The key map in the sim has quite a few wrong control key combos. Example. my bombay key (default) fires/drops bombs,missiles and my next radar target jettisons the weapons! Any body else have this problem. Copmplete merged Sf2 with exp 1 and 2 installed. I have tried remapping controls to no availe. Any ideas? thanx.

If you have an old custom FLIGHTENGINE.INI file it can cause this issue.

Try this: Go to yout main/object folder. Delete the AircraftObject.ini (or if you don't want to delete it rename it so the game can't use it). If you start the game it will create a new AircraftObject.ini and hopefully your problem is solved. 

Thanx guys. Problem sorted itself out without even doing anything like that. I updated the weapon range terrain with the new file and then i noticed my joystick buttons were not working as mapped. After a quick check and remapping everything now working as it should. Great to have the buccaneer bombbay working. But now a new problem. All my guided bombs have dissapeared from my aircraft configs. Everthing setup as before with aircraft data ini's correct. Weapon editor shows them there withcorrect country and year! Any ideas? Maybe im'e missing an update?

On 9/3/2014 at 9:39 AM, darkknight505 said:

Hey there. Is anybody having issues with keyboard and joystick button mapping? The key map in the sim has quite a few wrong control key combos. Example. my bombay key (default) fires/drops bombs,missiles and my next radar target jettisons the weapons! Any body else have this problem. Copmplete merged Sf2 with exp 1 and 2 installed. I have tried remapping controls to no availe. Any ideas? thanx.

I think i have a similar problem: even if if i rebind keys in SF2 NA, most of them still activate with original keys or others.

How can i get to game controls files?

Would it work remapping them from game directory?