acesfakia

Anatolia Update & Make Object's for SF

Helo ..

I must say that i begin as a Gamer....and now....i am very ...close to ...Moder ...i can say....

I want to thank's TW for the game and  all the modder's, and the combatace for that ...!!

Special thank's Florian ,Paulopantz...and many  many ....,,,, friend's that i make here ......and sorry if i forget the name

I start long time ago to Update and make some object's for the Great Mod Anatolia  ......

I start to make some model's ...and you can see above some pic's.

If some modder's have free time ...and want to participate...please contact.....!

Also except the model's for the terrain will also be usefull for the Mod's because of the types of.....like the us origin ship.. 

ok ...please if they are any member that he interesting and he can help.....

please check the above text....and look   what is missing from the

1           navy/Ground Object's..... for start....

then we will make the

2    |Ground Land /object's .....and in the end the

3      Air object's

Of course we will see if we can make it....., see what we do have and what we can make......or what some member's all ready have ready make....!!

I think this will be usefull for all the Countrie's  like Usa France Germany  Italy Greece Turkey,...and many more countrie's that use the type of the object's...

I hope many moder's from combatace...like to help.

p.s.   ok First good news ...is        ship  Corvette type flower...wwii ....is ready            .. from A-team skunwork's site....

Edited by acesfakia

I would say, you can build all the stuff you want, especialy stuff that was build by the A-Team, cause there is a "kind" of restriction with distribution of stuff for SF1 and 2. And even a limited number of people are allowed to have access to their site for downloading stuff

Thank you my friend....

off course ....that's why i say if some...modder's are...free.....to ...make/help.......or ...download from A-Team....the object's....!

that's is  ...2 solution's until now...

If you see above ...i all ready making some object's....

the less "things" that are needed from the DAT, the better for the general community overall. Learn to "make do" without them, or find Freeware alternatives.

and, you're thinking is incorrect. that model is very much "off" , even for a Turbo Mentor. those stab extensions are WAAAAYYY off scale (and ONLY on Turbo Mentors). I'd hate to see if there are any shadow artifacts, as you have shadows turned off.

There's several within walking distance (or used to be - they may have left) of my home, here at Santa Monica Airport, so I know whereof I speak.

To say nothing of Bonazas and Debonairs

Edited by Wrench

acesfakia, I agree with Wrench that we should make as many things as possible open to the whole community here at CombatAce. I am all for creating as many completely new models as possible for an Anatolia Project Update. Especially as many of those items would be useful in many other projects as well.

Looking at the pictures you posted above I see that you are better than I am at the moment. I need to get some tutoring in 3D design.  

....Dear friend's thank's for the advises..and the responce in this Forum...

I was starting to dissapoint...

-   I think i send ...........back/upload   some work.......in this community..also as i get ...free ...to say a big THANK"S to this Community (with my way.)

My acts are innocent  with that pic's

-   I must say a big thank's  for this site.....!! Because of the Combatace site i start......to   learn how to make skin's,and now 3d model's. 

-   A-DAT also site .       .i think is a another solution...for some gamer's that can not make model's,or can not find it here. Of course i can not upload here the files from that site.

I just say that ...is another solution for ...some person's/gamer's that can not have a model that want to fly...... 

So is  GOOD REASON to the Moder's here...to think if we can make also some model's that is missing......Is only a proposal the pictures that i upload.      Is just a remιnd with my way.

-  Combatace make for me  the SF 2 ,more interesting....!!

- Of course i do have some WIPS..model's special for this                  ANATOLIA terrain      .I think is a very nice work.

Not only for me because i am from Greece,,,,.....also for Cyprus,Egypt,Israel,Syria,Turkey,       Balcans, black sea.....etc 

-The problem is the little free time  for me...

So i do continue...and i hope to come some more person's to see what is missing and what we can do / make...

Thank you for the responce

We already have a great RT-33A from EricGen...

• Like 1

it isn't just great, it FANTASTIC, like his F-80s

edit: hmmm... did it ever get released? I can't find it in the downloads; not in the F-80/RF-80/T-33A pack from KAW.. odd!

• Like 2

Hello,

I didn't know this interesting RT-33 mod! grandpa.gif.pagespeed.ce.X5HWgPfEaQ.gif

Coupi

also i can not find it.....

( i loose time ...to make a new....)

Edited by acesfakia

...also ....i find this......here in the files ....!!!!

We can use it ...for the destroyer's.....

post-76407-0-04750800-1396867286.jpg

all of which were scrapped at the end of ww2, those that survived. And were never exported

Acesfakia, don't rush things. Lets start by trying to put together a team of modders for an Anatolia SF2:NA update project. Lets see if we can find some 3D modeler that might be interested, a lot of items from such a project would probably be useful in a number of other Mediterranean based campaigns not to mention other projects.

For example, if a basic La Combattanta II & III class hull can be made then it can be copied and the different superstructure of the II & III can be erected on it. That in turn would allow copies of those two variants to be made and configured with the armament of each variant of that class which would give the SF2 community a number of new naval vessels that would be usable for Chile, Germany, Greece, Iran, Libya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Qatar, and Tunisia.

Let us focus on the things that both improve the Anatolia project and help the SF2 community as a whole first. Then once that is done we can focus on unique items.       

• Like 2

Best advice I've seen in a LOOOOOOOONG time!

ok....this is a 3ds file for max from 2008 -...and after...

is a generic LST from the first's....built..

So please if someone interest...and he think that is a nice work......asi  is.....for the community ...please finish it.

this is the LST    wip

LST & parts.rar

post-76407-0-18716400-1397058923_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

new skin's wip's...

ok...so in this Discussion.....page ...i make  a 2 list .....for missing...?  \

.....plane's....and what is ...exist....for the moment....as far i know...

I hope to help ..some of us ...if they are interesting...

post-76407-0-83220000-1397894511_thumb.jpg

post-76407-0-66885300-1397894520_thumb.jpg

post-76407-0-80794800-1397894669.jpg

Turkey planes.txt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..