Hi lads,

I'd like to ask is there any proper mods manager for SF2? For Flaming Cliffs 2 I use ModMan which is pretty great, also from simracing I know there's jsgsm... (I always have a problem with it's name so I probably wrote it wrong :D).
Is there anything similar to those mod managers?

Cheers!

Most people do not bother, as SF2 is fully able to use mod folders to make different mods work at the same time.

You could always use the JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME) like I do. :biggrin:

Most people do not bother, as SF2 is fully able to use mod folders to make different mods work at the same time.

Well... to bo honest I actually didn't think about it... sometimes obvious things are hard to spot :D but on the other hand mod manager gives you better control over content you've got installes (I mean situation in which you've got a lot of mods i.e. cars or aircrafts in this case and you end up with mess in folders because of many files) :-)

You could always use the JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME) like I do. :biggrin:

Oh, so I was close with the name :D I used it for NFS shift mods as far as I remember... does it work without problems also with SF2?

Yes, I use it for all my SF2/FE2 games.  You just have to put the JSGME.exe into the main mod folder: (example - StrikeFighters2 Vietnam Expanded) to get to work correctly.

So... maybe I'll give it a try later on. I remember that being a very nice mod manager. Do I have to download any specific version that would work with SF2?

Not particularly, but I use v2.6.0.157 only because I think it was the last version produced.