Sign in to follow this  
SilverDragon

EDGE news develop

By Wags, ED NTTR progress

The NTTR map is essentially done. We are now waiting for EDGE to be incorporated into DCS and set up the a new file structure that will be required to support multiple maps.

Wash, rinse, repeat...same thing we've been hearing for almost a year.  I hope to see Nevada sometime this year but I'm guessing December 14 or January 15.

It has been a long time, A-10C came out how long ago?

I remember it was March...2011 I think? Black Shark came out the very end of 2008, so just over 2 years for A-10C sounds familiar to me.

The Nevada map was in the beta end of 2010 it would be.

So people that bought A-10C in beta have been waiting over 3 years for the Nevada map and that's from release of A-10C.

So this is the old Caucasus map? And is coming later? So Edge is still not ready?

So this is the old Caucasus map? And is coming later? So Edge is still not ready?

The next announcement they're going to say "after internal discussion it was decided the current theater will be updated with EDGE.  This in no way will impact the timeline of our other projects" or something along those lines.  That gives those who love the current map something to be happy about and ED time to further delay the Nevada map.

By the time its out I `ll need to upgrade rig again?...lawl...looks good tho

Hmm - well remains to be seen if the code is more optimized or whether they do a TW and just hope everyone is happy to upgrade again

Waiting for the Nvidia 880 to come out myself..........

They said Nevada is pretty much done, it's just that it requires EDGE and that is the hold up.