Sign in to follow this  
buz13

Bounce on takeoff crash

One problem I still have after patch:

If aircraft does not takeoff well and hits the ground some parts may fall off but the aircraft just bounces around rather randomly without exploding.

This is with collision setting on hard. :(

Im still haveing the bouncy effect too. I also noticed in the readme with the patch that collisions still dont work except with the ground. I noticed a A-1 skyraider go right thru my MiG during one flight last nite.

After the patch with hard settings I can go at whatever speed on the ground (off the runway) and nothing happens to the plane. And I can also go through buildings.

Hopefully "Service Pack 2" will take care of this...and add Force Feedback.

i havent had any of those troubles, take is fine, just gotta let the speed build up, landings, havent noticed anything, but yeah, i had 4 of my wingmen on one mission literally ontop/in me.

Must be me, but I find landings smoother to fly now, and unless I goon it on touchdown, no bounces. This is also on Hard Settings.

I agree. Landings are much better now, the aircraft doesn't bounce around, but if you go off the runway at high speeds, your plane won't get damaged.

same here..I only bounce a tad if I come down a tad hard..the aircraft just bounces on the gear as it should..not like before. Much better IMO

DK