Sign in to follow this  
bubu

FLYING OVER "BRAVEHEART"...

I want to fly over intense ground battles and infantry/artillery/tank engagements when doing CAS missions (or Army Cooperation in FE2). I notice some terrains provide more intense engagements than others, what variables control what is going on down below? Is it the ground objects, types, or target files, or a combination of all above? Is there a way to fly above a battle whilst a scene similar to the movie "Braveheart" is going on down below?

the way the movement ini was written, the actual vehicles involved, and the formations used

You could also use the Mission Editor to add ground objects like tanks, APCs, SPAAGs, mobile SAMs and everything, but if too overloaded, you might have trouble with FPS

you can take my FPS but you'll never take... my FR...........................................EEE...............................................................EE.....................................................................................D...........OM..........................!

• Like 2

you can take my FPS but you'll never take... my FR...........................................EEE...............................................................EE.....................................................................................D...........OM..........................!

:lol:   :poopy:  :rofl:

braveheart-crazy-face.jpg  "You can refuse to update my game, you can focus on your little mobile phone/android thing, you can even write code that causes CTD's, but you will never take my FREEDOM!!!!!! 

• Like 1

ok  did bit more research into the topic, this is what flying over the battle scene would look like.....post-43212-0-32361100-1395830278_thumb.jpg

• Like 2