Sign in to follow this  
colmack

"fakepilot" question

when you add a mesh using the fake pilot method can that mesh have working animation?

Cant answer about ini specifics, but by observtion no. Fake pilot method is so named because it that added object as if it was a pilot, and when was the last time you saw a pilot get up and walk around in SF?

Actually the added parts are "seats" while the pilot is invisible. There is no way to have a working animation.

What kind of animation are you talking about?

Edited by Spectre8750

extending a refuel probe that the user can control

Edited by colmack

No, that would just have to be an animation. I'm not sure what using the fakepilot would be for.

well i was going to try to upgrade the Yap HH-53 to PAVELOW and I thought that the PaveLow had an extendable fuel probe to clear the rotors that would be needed to use animation but i will just stick with the fuel probe that comes with it... I was going "hide mesh" the one that comes with it...if i was not able to use an extendable.

Edited by colmack