I just started playing SF2-Israel and have been looking for some help with bombing

from the older A-4. Is there some place they might keep that kind of information?

Thanks much...

I have searched, always try that first, but am coming up with little.

I start from around 10,000 feet, at 2.5 -3 miles from target go inverted keeping a good lineup to target.

At 2 miles, pull down, power down, and airbrakes out.

Let the aimpoint go past the target, roll upright keeping the target in sight.

As you get down to 4000 ft, pull the pipper through the target and release your bombs!

Airbrakes in as you egress.

It takes some practice (took me 5-6 trys to get the method, and I still mess it up if I get distracted). 

It also helps to visualize the maneuver, try with a model or something, so you get an idea of how it works.

With the A4, usually the bombs will hit between the outer and inner ring at 6 o'clock, slightly under the  bullseye.

Good luck.

With the A4, usually the bombs will hit between the outer and inner ring at 6 o'clock, slightly under the  bullseye.

I used the small window as an aim point and did well. On most other planes , like F4 and A7, the bombs  hit around the intersection of the outer ring and vertical hash mark.

Practice. 

You will find your own personnal method. I've become quite accurate with the crusader and I know how and when I have to release my bombs.
The drawback of my tactic (actually, quite classical dive bombing, but a "low altitude" one) is it's risky. 

• Like 1

Get a phantom, load 24 bombs, drop all over, some will hit

• Like 2

Thanks for the replys guys...

Thank you KJakker for the link. it looks like it will be most helpful. :biggrin:

580ktns at 200ft AGL in the F-111 (slicks will use the center dot on gun sight, Retards will use the outer circle).

• Like 1

You also might want to try and download the SF2 Series Range to give yourself a place to practice in.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by KJakker

Get a phantom, load 24 bombs, drop all over, some will hit

Ye Ole' Shot Gun method, works every time. Like a mini-me B-52 carpet bomber.

an oldie but goodie: Stay away form the blast... experience is talking :D

Thanks again  KJakker for the "Range" link.

That will most certainly come in handy. :air_kiss: