Hauksbee

The farmer wants his field back...

Guys,

I do not want to say anything critical about WOFF. I really like the Game, and I'm happy to play such a great Simulation. I really appreciate it. The Developers did a great Job and the whole thing is a very nice Project.

But from time to time I enjoy playing the old OFF Phase 3, because it made so much fun and I enjoyed it so much, until WOFF came out. Call me a Nostalgic! That's all.

I really hope WOFF will "live" for many Years with many Add-On's and Patches and Mods and Stuff like that, and I even really enjoy both Forums.

Happy Easter :beach:

OK no one really wanted this reply...

Hey, hey - I was just busy... Happy Easter for you too, Andy!

I check in on both foræ every day except when away from home.  I do notice that some posts are duplicated - well not really duplicated but the same posts are made on each forum.  I am always interested to read what others say and sometimes put in a reply or ask a question (mostly questions).  Foræ are very good places to get answers that you can't get anywhere else. 

I bought WOFF because I wanted to support the efforts of the devs, even though it cost me a lot.   Example exchange rate in 2011 when I went to the US - 6.5 Rand for one dollar.  It is now 10.6 or so.  Computer hardware is also rising in price because it is all imported in either dollars or pounds sterling. 

One thing - maybe the OFF player world map can be updated with any new players of either OFF or WOFF? 

Is there some politics involved that I don't know about with this duplication of combatace and simhq?