RAF_Louvert

Another Rave About AnKor's Shadowing Mod

I never thought I would ever see such beautiful water in a CFS3-based sim. 

WOFF_MFJ1_Kurt_Heusinger_Mission_3_11_16

WOFF is great, but AnKor's mod raises the visuals beyond anything I would have imagined possible in this old engine. To say "Well done!" does not even come close to the kudos that should be sent your way. You deserve a medal Sir.

Many, many thanks.

Lou

Yes, so true, Lou! There are moments, when I'm not in a furball, but fly over the great landscapes of the Picardie,

the Marne region, Verdun sector or Alsace-Lorraine - moments when my heart brims over from that kind of joy

that can bring tears to the eyes.

Winder's wonderful WOFF-landscape-works (I love alliterations!) are getting perfectly complete with AnKor's shader mod.

So, if everyone who enjoys it only half as much as I do, would donate him ten or more dollars, Euro or whatever,

he would get at least something back in return.

The "Donate" button is at the bottom of his post #1 here:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3881675/DirectX_8_to_9_converter_March#Post3881675

Edited by Olham

Yes, it's a really,really well done Modification, and I love it :air_kiss:

The most important Mod..to bring the Sim into the 21st century

Brilliant mod and the enemy AI love it too since they 'know' I spend 98% of a flight just gawking instead of properly sweeping the skies searching for the rotters.  :D

Kind regards,

Dave

So, if everyone who enjoys it only half as much as I do, would donate him ten or more dollars, Euro or whatever,

he would get at least something back in return.

The "Donate" button is at the bottom of his post #1 here:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3881675/DirectX_8_to_9_converter_March#Post3881675

Been there and done that proud to say! Likewise for the WOFF dev team!  If it helps to keep them going, I'm in.