Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Update of me and my treatments

Hi guys,

I'm well enough to tell you whats going on. I did my third round of 5 day chemo treatments almost 2 weeks ago. I had a very rough time after that though. Alot of vomiting & coughing. But the good news that my doctor gave me 3 weeks to recover instead of the usual 2 weeks. The upcoming chemo week (May 5th) is my FINAL one. YAAAAAY!

My mom and I are thinking of something big to celebrate so I'll keep you guys posted on that.

On the lighter side of things, my first of Godzilla pre-orders came in today. Its the 30cm X-Plus '64 Godzilla figure. These X-Plus figures are "suit accurate" which means you'll see zippers and peek holes like on the actual suit.  I will take pics of it once I borrow my mother's dryer to put the tail in.

Oh, I flew on SF2 last weekend. Felt good despite that my gunnery SUX! LOL.

Well that's it for now. I'm hanging in there and glad this will be over soon.

Falcon

• Like 3

hope the last round will be the only last round! good luck and keep on the fight!!

Thanks for the update Falcon - glad to see you are getting through it!

hang in there, my friend.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear your getting through it all. Godspeed my friend. good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

I say you get some custom targets printed out that look like walking cancer tumors instead of silhouettes and take 'em down to the range and SHRED THEM. :biggrin:

• Like 1