Sign in to follow this  
Geezer

WW1 Airfield Figures

Very realistic Models!

But the bmp Files for the Pilot Figures are missing...

Very realistic Models!

But the bmp Files for the Pilot Figures are missing...

Thanks for catching that.  I just uploaded a revision that should solve the problem.

How do I install this? I think I must place this in the "Ground Objects" folder, but should I put the files alone, or with the "WW1 Airfield Figures" folder?

Edited by yamato74

leave it to the terrain guys ... these have to be placed individually into a terrain's _types and _target inis, then placed on the map. They won't appear any other way

This is a great way to improve the immersive feel. I'm trying to put some figures in Verdun, but since I have no experience doing this I took Stephen1918's Palestine mod as a basis. Everything was OK, except for the walking doctor that appears only with his silhouette, without the texture. What could be wrong?

0VBmI7M.jpg

Edited by yamato74

Sorry for the double post. I've figured out. I forgot to transfer the texture files to the terrain folder.