Brentw

New Airfield Objects by Geezer

I am fairly experienced with Mod folders, but I'm not sure where Geezer's new airfield items belong?

Do the three folders go into the Ground Objects folders?

Or do the items go into the Terrain folders for any terrains you are using like Flanders or Cambrai?

Thanks for your help.

Brentw

they're terrain objects, to be placed by the Terraformers

Thank you Wrench!

That's what I started thinking.

You can't just place them in a terrain folder but they must be placed by someone who has the experience in working with terrains.

Best wishes,

Brentw

Or you can take existing "Terrain.ini" file and substitute his new items for existing items in that file (which you can do your self).

Or you can take existing "Terrain.ini" file and substitute his new items for existing items in that file (which you can do your self).

Thanks - good info!  I asked other guys to test this stuff because I thought it required use of the various editors - editors I don't yet know how to use. 

don't forget, they'll need to be added to the terrain's _Types.ini first, before placing 'in-game' via targets ini editing

All three WW1 packs - airfield objects, airfield figures, and maintenance objects - have been revised to include missing files, or files with incorrect paths linking them to artwork.  Hopefully, this fixes problems with the first releases.  Let me know if you guys discover any more oversights.

First of all thank you for the fine collection of objects.

But...the bmp's for the standing pilots are missing (should be 'Standing Winter_Pilot copy.bmp') and the map (bmp) they're holding.

I know it's tedious stuff to compile, but could you pls provide those missing pieces?

thx in advance

rgds

Geezer, the original files you sent me have the "Standing Pilot" .bmps so you must have left them out of the download by accident.

gterl and quack75:  I just uploaded a revision to WW1 Airfield Figures that SHOULD contain the missing files - I hope!  :blackeye:

• Like 1