Dave

Its A Peaceful Religion......

Some of the comentors on that site need profesional help... that or at the very least new tinfoil hats...

"they are the product/paid shills of the left/media and/or athiest groups" - <--- Westboro baptists aparently were funded by atheists to give true christians a bad name... this is after it was pointed out that there are complete wako's in every religious group.

Craig

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

Guillotine would be quite well suited here.

And regarding Islam, well, I know enough of that creed, having lived in a muslim country for some time, and I've read enough of their "scriptures" to recognize the antithesis of my civilization when I see it. 

First I've heard of this...it certainly didn't make the mainstream news as far as I saw

Some of the comentors on that site need profesional help... that or at the very least new tinfoil hats...

"they are the product/paid shills of the left/media and/or athiest groups" - <--- Westboro baptists aparently were funded by atheists to give true christians a bad name... this is after it was pointed out that there are complete wako's in every religious group.

Craig

of course there were a dozen in the west borough church and millions of Muslim radicals in the streets(with dozens of deaths) every time someone draws a picture of Mohamed.Last time I looked "radical Christians" in this country have killed a handful each year while the radical Muslims are responsible for thousands) sometimes tens or hundreds of thousands) a year.

Edited by whiteknight06604

I was reading not long ago about the state of the public assistance programs in the UK and Australia. It's absolutely insane the amount of money spent to feed, clothe, house, and medically care for the Islamic. I feel for you, it's a no-win situation.

Last time I looked "radical Christians" in this country have killed a handful each year while the radical Muslims are responsible for thousands) sometimes tens or hundreds of thousands) a year.

Then, what? Should we let Glen Miller (white supremist who recently killed three people at a Jewish center and retirement village in the Kansas City area and shouted "Heil Hitler" from the police car when he was arrested) because his tally was so low? NO!!! Wrong is wrong, whether it hurts one or one million. Any other stance is unsupportable by a reasonable individual.

BTW, all of Miller's victims were white protestants, the very group he purported to be "protecting". So not only is he an idiot, he's an incompetent idiot.

• Like 1

In regards to the beheading, I think that they (Muslims) who come to the west as refugees for protection, or as profit-seekers, whatever, should respect that the west generally has a higher standard for women and life in general than they (Muslims). Regardless of his mental state, he is the product of a culture that generally has the poorest standards concerning the treatment of women--Look it up. He came here as a welcome new citizen, I'm sure we invested in his care and aid...in the words from the Cool Hand Luke movie: "There are some people you just can't reach". A cultural Bridge Too Far. I'm not even British but it angers me that such an unworthy person is still around. I don't care if he lives, just NOT IN THE WEST. The cost of a freaking plane ticket. Go be less than human elsewhere. It's just poor citizenship. --speaketh commandercool