Sign in to follow this  
Gunrunner

@FC, Sundowner, a CF-105 question...

Is there a version of the CF-105 with both the wing pylons of CF-105_RAF.LOD and the use of specular map of the most recent CF-105.LOD ?

I was working on silver skins for the RAF but used the original LOD to tweak them, heavily depending on the specular maps, only to find out later that they weren't supported by the RAF LOD - at least not under any name I tried (and I intended to use it in order to mount Red Tops).

It's a shame because I was becoming quite fond of the result and many of the other skins for it I was working on (black/red/white tails on silver, dark green+silver and a few more) don't work at all without a specular map.

Hmmm, all I did was add pylons to the wings, all the matieral maps should work as in the original......but I'll double check tomorrow.

I've just had a quick look and for some reason when I create the lod the specular maps are not included in the texture list in the out file.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong though, will need to look harder, bear with me.

Thanks for taking the time to check that, I hope you'll find a solution, in the meantime I'll try my hand at USAF skins.

Check your pm's m8.