Dave

Caaattttsssssss! (Yell it like Kirk yelling Khan)

cats.jpg

Lil Jinx drinking my iced tea. 

• Like 2

So your a "CAT GUY".

I have dogs and cats.

• Like 1

Dave this looks familiar. We have two cats, a brother and sister we named Saul and Ellen (points if anyone gets the reference). They are into everything. I had to change the faucet handles in the bathrooms because Saul likes to turn the water on but he never figured the off part out.

My daughter's and future son in law's previous cat, Smack, used to try so hard to get your drink that he actually got his fat head stuck in glasses at times.  Too funny.

Dave this looks familiar. We have two cats, a brother and sister we named Saul and Ellen (points if anyone gets the reference). They are into everything. I had to change the faucet handles in the bathrooms because Saul likes to turn the water on but he never figured the off part out.

Your cats are Cylons?!?! :blink:

Cats, IMO, are the second-best animal companions. Ferrets are funnier.

"Lil" Jinx??? I'm guessing that's a name from when he was younger.

Had an orange cat my wife got from the neighbors as a near newborn, along with his grey&white brother. No matter who was eating or drinking what, he'd stick his face in trying to get some. I named him Moocher. The grey&white immediately made himself at home on our son, Jim's, bed even though it used to take him several minutes to climb up there because he was so small. Any time we'd look for him that's where he'd be, so I named him JK (Jim's Kitty).

He is Lil Jinx because he is named after Big Jinx who was accidentally killed by my Belgian Malinous Chappie when Chappie was a puppy. The next day Sheila was at an animal shelter and found Lil Jinx. Kind of a coincidence to me. Reds are my favorite kind of cat. They have the most personality in my opinion. 

So your a "CAT GUY".

Was.

Dave's beer got all lapped up.

That cat should be a Marine; he saw an opportunity, improvised, adapted, and overcame. Hooorah.

Edited by pcpilot

Cats are tough. My first wife and I had five in South Carolina. One day a German Shepard came into the yard. They formed a semi-circle around it and marched it back out. Every time the dog would try to go around they'd slide in front of it like they were all in comm with each other. It was beautiful. And I never saw that dog again.

• Like 1

Decades back we had a siamese cat and (mostly) all white German Shepard....but not quite pure enough white for breeders so they sold her cheap. The cat -- Cocoa -- would come up to the dog -- Lady -- and paw Lady's face, then Lady would pin Cocoa to the ground and gum her until she was soaking wet with saliva (like, post bathtub wet). That's how they played. Never a claw exposed and never a tooth bared. Just pawing and gumming.

Sorry to burst your Bubble on this Cat V Dog video. The Cat was defending his territory. He doesn't give a flying f*** about some Kid

Ain't that sure.

One of the cats I had really cared. It's quite rare with them, but it can happen. She was really concerned when one was ill, coming to lick the personn, stay with her and so on. She was way more affectionate in such times. She was a female, that was perhaps sort of a maternal instinct.
So even if I think this is very very rare, I think it can happen.  

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

Cats are a near perfect killing machine - the speed at which they can react is quite something - even against birds.

Cool they made a scaled down version to keep as a pet.

I have a Cat which I took in because it was a neighbouhood stray, now he does'nt want to leave. He will sit in your lap for hours on end, I think that he is reluctant to go back into the streets because he knows that he is getting food, security and shelter, and comfort. In a way this is what most humans want!

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

I dunno about that cat just defending territory. Right after she kicks the dog, she tosses the kid a glance like she's checking on him before continuing to chase the dog. She also stops and returns to her family once she determines the dog is no longer a threat and waits for the kid to get up and run, continuing to impose herself between the child and the direction the danger went.

When I was younger, my mother's cat attacked a dalmatian that came into our yard and growled at me. She didn't care much about the dog until it made a threatening noise, then she jumped on its back and rode it tumbling down a hill.

Cats. the silent professionals. 

• Like 1

That's a particularly daft comment Crazyhorse if you don't mind me saying.

Dogs have revolutionised civilisation..in fact, it's generally accepted by science, that without Dogs..we'd quite probably have remained hunter/gatherer nomads.

A Cat has but one interest

himself

Loved one of the comments with the video..."Either that cat is heroic, or selfish and doesn't like to share its toys..."

Lol.