Any one know of an Su-27 Revamp (or new build ) for SF2 . I hade one in my W O I and I MISS IT, But it dose NOT work in any of my SF2 stuff.

That is the one I have in ALL of my SF1 stuff. So far I can't make it work in any of the SF2 I have ( NA ,E ,I & 2 ). On the ground it just flops and bounces like a fish out of water and the cockpit windscreen is messed up BAD !! But thanks for the atempt .

Hello! 

The way I see it, you have a couple of options:

1) Update to the latest patch level, re-downloading and installing. Or..

2) Download Nato Fighters 5 and get their SU-27

I don't understand, as I said it works fine on my computer.(I have several SFP1 aircrafts installed on SFP2 and they all work fine)

I have :

SFP2

SFP2 Europe

SFP2 Israel

SFP2 Vietnam

SFP2 NA

SFP2 Exp1

SFP2 Exp2

all installed merged and patched with latest patch, and my video card is a N'Vidia GTX 460 with the latest drivers.

What is your installation and your video card ?

Maybe there is on your computer a problem of installation. Try to reinstall SFP2 and patch it with latest patch. Try so to install last drivers for your video card.

Hope it will help you to resolve your problem.

None of which will fix the issues the OP has. It's an AIRCRAFT problem, NOT a game problem.

There are major differences in how SF2 reads the physical properties of model. In his case, the data ini needs updating in many facets, in particular the landing gear for the "bouncy bouncy happy joyjoy, flip over and die" problem.

The "double cockpit" issue is a know problem on 1stGen models, and is easily fixed with ini edits. We even have thread in the Knowledge Base about how to fix it.

First thank you Wrench, I hade not seen that info( very helpful Trully thankful ), But on my own I had all redy reset the possion of the cockpit. After WOE xtraction and install of F-4E info ( from K-bace )  with no improvement. I added CrazyhorseB34 info and got rid of the bouncing. With the increse of NearClipDistance from 0.01 to 2.01 and not finding anything in the cockpit.ini reading OpenCockipt, I have an aircraft that is PERFECTLY flyable XCEPT for the Brown streak on the windscreen that disapears from L to R or R to L as your view changes. THANKS for the HELP ! Will keep working on it .

PM me and I will hook you up with my complete Flanker SF2 mod. If you are running SF2NA fully patched it should be damn near perfect.