14184365706_f339567edd_b.jpg

14227654673_72ce153b51_b.jpg

14020836779_0e92281125_b.jpg

14020909417_8158e0c0ef_b.jpg

14225064823_92d845eb07_b.jpg

More to come!!!

Edited by JMBalestre
  • Like 8

Important advice, you must have Mirage IIIO DLC to make it work properly , I'll upload more info about the plane as soon as possible.

I am really looking forward to fly this Mirage especially over Europe !

Edited by jeanba

Looking forward to this one!!

Very good news, and congratulations!!

Waiting for a few permissions at it will be avaible

You have mine :)

Check the download section it is waiting for approval. I must say that it is a beta version so, a more sophisticated one will follow.

Very well done!   Great addiction.

A note ABOUT ALL FAKE PILOT PLANES (quite off topic..):

- when planes are shown parked on bases or on carrier decks they loose their fake pilot parts (as for "real" pilots in their cockpits)

No way (as far I know) to let those plans retain their fake pilots (or weapons).

As seeing noseless planes around it's realy not good we could found a way to prevent they are used as parked ones.

I don't have find yet. Anyone did?

The only suggestion I have is flag ALL fake pilot planes with big parts redone (as noses ...) as "very_rare"..... so they are shown as parked not very often.

I'ld be glad to know your opinion on that.

Thank you.

Paul

Very well done!   Great addiction.

A note ABOUT ALL FAKE PILOT PLANES (quite off topic..):

- when planes are shown parked on bases or on carrier decks they loose their fake pilot parts (as for "real" pilots in their cockpits)

No way (as far I know) to let those plans retain their fake pilots (or weapons).

As seeing noseless planes around it's realy not good we could found a way to prevent they are used as parked ones.

I don't have find yet. Anyone did?

The only suggestion I have is flag ALL fake pilot planes with big parts redone (as noses ...) as "very_rare"..... so they are shown as parked not very often.

I'ld be glad to know your opinion on that.

Thank you.

Paul

I agree with you , In fact I've noticed about this problem with the IIIR. I think that the game by default when it parks aircraft if parks it without pilots , so I think that the possible complete solution it at the game core. Just what  I think.

I agree with you , that the easiest solution is to put the avaibility as "very_rare" , my IIIR's I think that are in "rare" avaibility , I may update this as soon as possible.

Cheers and thanks for posting Paul ;)

Edited by JMBalestre

If the "addon" parts are disappearing on parked aircraft, then someone had done the 'fake pilot mod' incorrectly.

the additional part added is used as the PILOT SEAT, not  the pilot himself -- and seats always show up in the aircraft, parked or not.

For example, below is the statement I used to add a centerline pylon to Wolf's P-39 Airacobra:

[PylonC]
SystemType=Pilot_Cockpit
Position=0.0,0.0,0.0
PILOTMODELNAME=FakePilot
SeatModelName=T-28_PylonR
SeatPosition=0.000,0.256,-0.90
SeatID=2

the 1st position listed places the "fake pilot figure" at the world center of the model -- where it's completely hidden from view.

The 2nd, or SeatPosition= is the location of the item being added.

the "fake pilot" lod and and it's associated stuff are just there to create a "pilot figure" for the game to load. The actual item itself, is a 1 pixel square box, literaly invisible in game.

The "seat" is the item added. Which as you can see above, has to be positioned accordingly

==============================

Edit:

Ok, I had to download it and see. WoW. A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay oversized mod. Converting the skins to jpg would reduced it by at least 50% or MORE. Nobody need skin maps in bmp format that are 12+ megs. EACH

Anyway, here is where you screwed up:

[50]
SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT
PilotModelName=IIIR
Position=0.0,0.0,0.0
CanopyNodeName=
SeatID=2

compare this statement, to mine above. The differences become readily apparent.

Make the necessary additions/adjustments and the problem will be solved. Of course, you'll have to reupload the aircraft.

Which is what I'd suggest.

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

If the "addon" parts are disappearing on parked aircraft, then someone had done the 'fake pilot mod' incorrectly.

the additional part added is used as the PILOT SEAT, not  the pilot himself -- and seats always show up in the aircraft, parked or not.

For example, below is the statement I used to add a centerline pylon to Wolf's P-39 Airacobra:

[PylonC]

SystemType=Pilot_Cockpit

Position=0.0,0.0,0.0

PILOTMODELNAME=FakePilot

SeatID=2

the 1st position listed places the "fake pilot figure" at the world center of the model -- where it's completely hidden from view.

the "fake pilot" lod and and it's associated stuff are just there to create a "pilot figure" for the game to load. The actual item itself, is a 1 pixel square box, literaly invisible in game.

The "seat" is the item added. Which as you can see above, has to be positioned accordingly

Edit:

Ok, I had to download it and see. WoW. A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay oversized mod. Converting the skins to jpg would reduced it by at least 50% or MORE. Nobody need skin maps in bmp format that are 12+ megs. EACH

[50]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

PilotModelName=IIIR

Position=0.0,0.0,0.0

CanopyNodeName=

SeatID=2

Make the necessary additions/adjustments and the problem will be solved. Of course, you'll have to reupload the aircraft.

Nice contribution Wrench, I'll do it.

You're very welcome!! :biggrin:

• Like 1

[PylonC]

SystemType=Pilot_Cockpit

Position=0.0,0.0,0.0

PILOTMODELNAME=FakePilot

SeatID=2

Edit:

[50]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

PilotModelName=IIIR

Position=0.0,0.0,0.0

CanopyNodeName=

SeatID=2

Kevin,

this is great : the solution I looked for.

Dennis Olivera wonderful works should be updated!

EDIT: I checked Spillone104 & mine MiG-19PM/P etc. : what I looked for Spillone discovered years ago. So our mods using his 3d parts via fake pilot are already ok. Very good.

Edited by paulopanz

:biggrin:

IIRC, FastCargo gave detailed instructions, pretty much like what I wrote above, in the FakePilot download. Sometimes, however, it's easy to forget things!