Sign in to follow this  
NefariousKoel

How long til this happens?

.. I open my mailbox and get my freakin gold CD. They sent it six days ago, and since it's coming from Canada, I'm sure it's a temporary dog toy til customs is done with it. :(

Anyway, was wondering how long it took you guys to get your Wal-Mart replacement. My trigger finger is itchy. :P

Answers to my one impatient question would be much appreciated gentlemen (and I use that term loosely ;) )

Thanks in advance! beer.GIF

Oh no. I hope that is a cruel joke :(

It's gonna drive me to drinking. More.

edit: Anyone else? I was hoping it would take about a week. I guess that's having way too much faith in the US postal service.

Sorry bud, when it comes to answering questions I don't usually kid around much. One ray of hope maybe, I sent off for my gold a couple months ago when SF1st was pretty busy getting everyone elses out too. Maybe...just maybe they have more time now. :wink:

**slides another round down to NefariousKoel**

Guest Ranger332

Last I read any trading the Wally world SFP1 for the real SFP1 that it would take 3-4 weeks,but that was when they first started doing that,may be shorter now :shock:

well, here was the official word. It sounded uplifting at the time.

"Thanks, we now have everything we need. Your CD will be mailed out today. Please keep in mind that on top of the usual USPS delays, the package has to cross customs from Canada into the US so delivery may take a bit longer.

Thanks again. "

LOL - the usual USPS delays. hehe.

Sound familiar or not?

Aha! Some encouraging news! Too bad the mail lady didn't even come today. Rain, sleet, or snow my ass! Only got about 3 inches of snow here and no show. :roll:

I take it Gamespy is probably the best working venue to take for mulitplayer at the moment? I wouldn't mind trying out some co-op after getting some SP under my belt with the patched version.

This one's for you Weasel! beer.GIF