Hello everyone!

got a problem adding new weapons with WE. i add all bomb data then save it. added availability from 1960 to 2020 and very common.

when i try to load it to my f-22 or whatever plane i cant load it. please help me. id like to use nuke bombs

With SF2, you ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the "folder" method to add weapons or guns, not the Weapons Editor or Gun Editor.  Using the Weapons Editor or Gun Editor in the SF2 series gets you into more trouble than not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By YiShen
      So I'm currently translating the editor to Chinese as you see below, and will continue to translate the editor to multiple languages.

I can accept translation requests but I'll prioritize Chinese and Japanese for now. I'll probably finish this by the next week or so, since I get too busy around school sometimes
    • By crobu
      Hello.
      After a good install of SFP1/Wings over Europe under W7 64 ( patch WOE_Update_Oct2008.exe and SFP_WOE_Weapon_Pack-25-01-09.exe) the game works fine.
      No problems when I add aircrafts  using *.exe files (Mirage Factory).
      Unfortunately,  as I tried to install aircrafts using *.zip files the planes were ok but my Weapon Editor (v. 042406) cleaned all the weapons (i made a backup of weapondata.ini and weapondata.dat and restored).
      Here the instructions i followed:
      1) Open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini in notepad. 2) Copy text from weapons.txt in this pack to the end of WEAPONDATA.ini. 3) Correct [WeaponDataxxx] -> xxx for next numbers in list. 4) save WEAPONDATA.ini. 5) delete WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.DAT file. 6) Run WeaponEditor, open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini and save it. This will generate new WEAPONDATA.DAT file. Where's my mistake? Can anybody Help me?  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..