Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

If CombatACE where to have a mascott aircraft what would it be?

I'm just wondering what would make a good mascott aircraft for CombatACE?

As for me I'm think about a cartoon character complied of various aircraft ... to be more clear a ficticious plane that to the untrained eye looks like some plane put to us we can see various little features on it from other aircraft.

I'm curious to know what you guys and gals think.

The Krakken!!!

Best looking plane, ever, was printed, with aircraft carrier, on a Camel ciggarette poaster I saw in a 7-11 store the 1990s.

The plane was taking off from a carrier, dual exhaust plumes, close together, streaking back to the carrier deck.

The plane was a perfect Su-15TM double delta, with bubble-esque canopy, but with Mirage III (or f-104) semi circular inlets with half cones. I think it did have a single vertical stab, or maybe, double.

And, I'll have to admit, Su-15 TM and F-106 are the two best looking planes, ever, and the ONLY thing that could make them look better, would be semi-circle half cone inlets. Wush I asked to have that poaster if/when they got rid of it. Never liked Camels though. WretchFest Maximus.

When i started recovering from an injury wich left me out of boot camp, i joined a group preparing for physical training and, as the coach allways called us "potatoes", we adopted this:

unitato-%5B1920x1080%5D_683097639.jpg

• Like 2

you doing ok? and will you get an oppurtunity to recycle back in?

Well?

post-300-0-49490300-1401601968_thumb.jpg

It appears we already have 2, The F-16 Falcon and the SU-27 Flanker.

784x125xlogo-1344163971_png_pagespeed_ic_TyicPuLMCd.png

post-66-0-45758700-1401644939_thumb.jpg

Oh wait...

post-66-0-84514700-1401645053_thumb.jpg

Danggit! Did it again...you said PLANES!!!

post-66-0-18291500-1401645094_thumb.jpg

Hey! It has a plane in it...somewhere...

• Like 4

you doing ok? and will you get an oppurtunity to recycle back in?

Yes, doing great. I´m back to square one, and had to miss an entry process last February as a penalty because i "volunteered" to drop out, but since the alternative was a medical discharge, wich would have meant to go back to my old job, wich i didn´t feel much fulfilling, i took the injury as a chance to look somewhere else.

Chances are, depending on what do they offer this summer,p robably Sappers or Paras, and in the odd event of  Cavalry, would think about it. Have got a few Marine friends in said group going for NCO or trying to get accepted in the Naval Special Warfare course, and got to be nearly as fit as they were, but i´ll probably miss that. Dad is the Navy supply officer in the area and i don´t want any awkward situations nor nepotism suspicions. IQ qualifications are not as competitive in most Army units as they were on the Royal Guard, so i´ll probably have the chance to choose any station i want. Will keep reporting as much as i learn

• Like 2

WTF? I just said i didn´t want to be in the Royal Guard and the King abdicates? I´ll better not convert to Islam

You should say "I don't want to be on Putin's guard detail" next and see what happens...

"I don´t want to be Justin Bieber´s bodyguard"

• Like 1

Mascott? What about this nice, pleasant, edible animal? Just call him "Hog"! Yet, political correctness could find him unsuited for some religions represented here...

post-48840-0-13327500-1401727816.jpg

• Like 1

:)

post-11906-0-37912000-1401730040.jpg

• Phantom II