Veltro, thanks for releasing this bird. however having read the disclaimer, model cant be changed my...............

post-43212-0-72181000-1401744036_thumb.jpg

i already have the serials collected for RAF, French AF and RSAF birds.  probe removed for Saudi, french kept the plumbing jus didnt use it.  the probe was removed first off the model for feasability on the Saudi birds (no big holes), no gotta remove the wing tips for french and saudi, and antennea farm up top for all.  also have an ESM pod fakepilot item Florian shot to me some time ago, but will have to re play with it i think for color anf placement

requests from teh community:

what is the fonts for the French and RAF?

can anyone do arabic serials for the RSAF?

Dave: where can i find that mod that made the original E-3 SF2NA compliant?  also to your knowledge have the USAF birds pretty much stayed in he same place, not rotating bases like fighters and transports do?

prob not much gonna happen tonight due to homework, but this should be straight forward once some things dissappear. thankfully all 3 AFs used one color on their birds, making the change up easier

finally, given the fakepilot object, what started in my mind as a reskin for veltros bird became an upgrade for both models TIA for any assist,

Edited by daddyairplanes

I have an Arabic font around here someplace -- used it a long time ago on EAF Spitfires, and some others  Have to search my archive externals (don't think I reinstalled that font after the HD crash over a year ago)

for French, maybe just Amarillo?

RAF, the RAF_pw_ath (like I use for ww2 lettering and serials

Edited by Wrench

Veltro, thanks for releasing this bird. however having read the disclaimer, model cant be changed my...............

i already have the serials collected for RAF, French AF and RSAF birds.  probe removed for Saudi, french kept the plumbing jus didnt use it.  the probe was removed first off the model for feasability on the Saudi birds (no big holes), no gotta remove the wing tips for french and saudi, and antennea farm up top for all.  also have an ESM pod fakepilot item Florian shot to me some time ago, but will have to re play with it i think for color anf placement

requests from teh community:

what is the fonts for the French and RAF?

can anyone do arabic serials for the RSAF?

Dave: where can i find that mod that made the original E-3 SF2NA compliant?  also to your knowledge have the USAF birds pretty much stayed in he same place, not rotating bases like fighters and transports do?

prob not much gonna happen tonight due to homework, but this should be straight forward once some things dissappear. thankfully all 3 AFs used one color on their birds, making the change up easier

finally, given the fakepilot object, what started in my mind as a reskin for veltros bird became an upgrade for both models TIA for any assist,

you know what I mean ;)

last for tonight. somehow got the tail panellines too dark for the light Saudi bird, and too light for the dark RAF bird! but have several other things going on as well.

oh, and got the wingtip pods off as well.

post-43212-0-09015700-1401761593_thumb.jpg

three versions to do

RAF---- as released but decal the markings for clarity and add the 7 serials

Saudi---remove IFP and wingtip pods. decal markings and 5 serials

French-remove wingtip pods. leave IFP. decal markings. add ESM to cheeks and nose.

• Like 1