FLOGGER23

And the World Cup has begun

German has marched through this World Cup and dominated. I do not think there is anything to stop therm now. Wait....why does this sound familiar? :lol:

• Like 1

Only 3 words: WOW!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!! COOL!!!!

Hm.....

From the BBC site today: 

Capture.JPG

You wish Netherlands!!

My wish is an all European final played in Brazil.

Germany v. Holland in Brazil!!!!!

That would be epic.

• Like 1

Hm....

Well then, this will be a great final. Got to go with Germany on this one.

• Like 1

Netherlands 3, Brazil 0: inconceivable kill ratio of 1/10 against Brazil on the last two matches. Now a third and ultimate humiliation for the poor organizing nation would be the World Cup for Argentina. Always painful to have your fave neighbour use thumb and index fingers to draw an "L" on own's front across the border. Always painful to have your fave neighbour's team wave the coveted trophy in front of disheartened crowd, style: "Hey, you unfortunate over-indebted Brazilian people, guess to whom we dedicate this big golden sextoy?..."

Pope Francisco is expected to watch the final. Maybe this time, and this time only, he could allow himself one "¡Hostia!".

• Like 1

The Germans are certainly doing great, however...Argentine got Messi and the Pope...Now, i don´t know who will be the most obnoxious if getting the cup, we will have to take them both as Europeans and Spanish-speaking. I guess we deserve it, our team was overconfident, overstretched and didn´t recover from the shock of Netherlands screwing us around.

To be honest, i wanted the Brazilians to win only not to have them rioting like it is 1917, but it was smoother than i had expected.

• Like 1

Netherlands 3, Brazil 0: inconceivable kill ratio of 1/10 against Brazil on the last two matches. Now a third and ultimate humiliation for the poor organizing nation would be the World Cup for Argentina. Always painful to have your fave neighbour use thumb and index fingers to draw an "L" on own's front across the border. Always painful to have your fave neighbour's team wave the coveted trophy in front of disheartened crowd, style: "Hey, you unfortunate over-indebted Brazilian people, guess to whom we dedicate this big golden sextoy?..."

Pope Francisco is expected to watch the final. Maybe this time, and this time only, he could allow himself one "¡Hostia!".

The performance of Brazil in last two games only shows how much they were riding the host-wagon in previous stages of the competition, it had to break down sooner or later...

Hopefully it will be a good, fair, thrilling and entertaining match. Then may win the better.

Brazil also lost the 2 players holding it all together!!

I wont predict a winner for today because they will likely lose

Brazil probably used this for their training program. But they didn't tell them in only works on a SNES

The second goal was not controversial in any way!

Capture.JPG

Congratulations to German team and to all Germans have a great celebration this was excellent performance throughout the tournament.  :drinks:

Congratulations to Germany and our german friends for this world cup!!!!!

World Champion!

il_340x270.564227705_9gku.jpg

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 3

Fought to the bitter end too, Congrats Germany! This has been one of the best World Cups in awhile.

• Like 1