Cheery.

I grew up in the late 60s and 70's in Omaha, Nebraska.  Being but miles away from SAC Hq at Offut AFB I thought myself lucky not to have to worry about surviving nuclear war.  I was into board wargaming and military history even as an early teenage, and my friends and I truly thought we wouldn't live to our 20th birthday.

My grandfather who fought with the 80th Infantry Division in Patton's 3rd Army was in tears when the Berlin Wall fell because he had been convinced that he was going to live to see his own children or grandchildren have to fight in another world war.

Talking about late 1980's World War 3 scenarios reminded me of this document.

The Effects of a Global Thermonuclear War, 4th edition: escalation in 1988

Good, that will stop global warming !

When I was a teenager, I always assumed I would be reduced to radioactive dust because of a failed Hollywood actor or an old parkinsoned soviet apparatchik

Edited by jeanba

Sadly, I must announce that I've decided to stop working on this mod due to real life issues that don't allow me to have enough time to work and to play this game.

However, this does not mean that the MOD won't be avaible in a near future, it means that I had no chance but to put off the development of the MOD.

FRPignon,

I am sorry to hear that about your project. I know how Real Life steps in and that is where one must focus. Thanks for your great efforts. Best of luck to you.

Kindest regards - Krfrge

• Like 1

Real Life always has to come first. I was looking forward to this mod but I completely understand. I hope the circumstances that have lowered your free time are not too serious and that you are ok.

• Like 1

Sadly, I must announce that I've decided to stop working on this mod due to real life issues that don't allow me to have enough time to work and to play this game.

However, this does not mean that the MOD won't be avaible in a near future, it means that I had no chance but to put off the development of the MOD.

Sorry to hear this

Real life first !!

• Like 1

Thanks guys for your support. I have to say that the issues that do not allow me to mod the game are very positive for me and my family, but, as a result of them, I have almost no free time...

• Like 1

Thanks guys for your support. I have to say that the issues that do not allow me to mod the game are very positive for me and my family, but, as a result of them, I have almost no free time...

Then we are happy for you :)

• Like 1

I'm testing the some campaigns that I've already done and I must say that everything works better that expected. You may ask why? Well, I tell you, the campaigns have an average number of 220 air units..........

• Like 8

220 air units??? I did something like you but not showed in map, only see over 100 units

I would say that this is because of the StartDate statement.