32508991733_6cddb43365_h.jpg

I think the picture shows the Rhine valley, short before it become the famous Mittelrheintal, with a lot of castles and the Lorelei rock.

The hills there are woodland. And the hills toward south are wine area.

Looks very nice. :good:

I think the picture shows the Rhine valley, short before it become the famous Mittelrheintal, with a lot of castles and the Lorelei rock.

The hills there are woodland. And the hills toward south are wine area.

Looks very nice. :good:

Nope , that picture shows Norway!!! But..... the Mittelrheintal is already included...... I'll post pictures of it soon  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Italy, near Livorno:

35028506721_63a7beee0c_h.jpg

34349330143_cd4cf99370_h.jpg

34349327853_f2e00cd496_h.jpg

34314264274_e18aa331b3_h.jpg

35119129256_fbd527a102_h.jpg

34349318063_fc98fa30b8_h.jpg

Spain, Torrejón de Ardoz Air Base:

35119123246_d1f69b8e46_h.jpg

Spain, Fields near Valladolid

34314258354_a1d8e46845_h.jpg

Spain, Picos de Europa, Asturias:

35028488811_252e6434e5_h.jpg

Everything still under heavy WIP.

• Like 21

so excited for this. thank you for all the work you have put into this. It will be nice to have a cold war era terrain that includes Italian bases. there are so many Italian aircraft and skins that were just waiting for a home

• Like 1

Fantastic! There´s one thing we still do not accomplished - a way to set a specific base for each aircraft inside the AIRCRAFT_DATA.INI. In place of "

MinBaseSize=SMALL" would be for example "MinBaseSize=Torrejon". With this, every single plane will have its correct country and base. I honestly don´t know if its possible.

• Like 1

Fantastic! There´s one thing we still do not accomplished - a way to set a specific base for each aircraft inside the AIRCRAFT_DATA.INI. In place of "

MinBaseSize=SMALL" would be for example "MinBaseSize=Torrejon". With this, every single plane will have its correct country and base. I honestly don´t know if its possible.

Hmm, good thinking. I am not sure if it is doable, though. I don't know if the values SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE are hardcoded or not. if not, if they are defined in some file, then something can be done, I think. But SF2 is very limited as it is. I wish it were like SF1 generation games, more open for modders.

FRPignon, my congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work! I am very happy that my heightmap turned out to be useful for such a big project. Take all the time you need, good things always take time.

Edited by Menrva

Thank you all for your support. I'm not working on this just because of my own enjoyment, but also for you, so that you can enjoy this mod as well.

I guess all this is hardcored as Menvra's said.

Thank you all for your support. I'm not working on this just because of my own enjoyment, but also for you, so that you can enjoy this mod as well.

I guess all this is hardcored as Menvra's said.

Pity... Perhaps we should take a look on how Mission Editor works to find out a way. Thanks!

or the campaign inis. i seem to recall that bases can be assigned for squadrons

Very Nice!

Don't forget to have a DCT (Damage Control Team) follow this convoy. Somebody's bound to knock over part of a 500 year old wall or tear up a field.

Great work thanks for your continued efforts.

• Haha 1