flip them 180, and then check for clearance along the pier side beam and bow clearance from innermost (land side) quay You should be able to see water between the ships and piers.

flip them 180, and then check for clearance along the pier side beam and bow clearance from innermost (land side) quay You should be able to see water between the ships and piers.

City port tiles are missing, I can not find them.Those are missing:

Filename068=BNCityPort.bmp
Filename069=BNCityPort2.bmp
Filename070=Seaport.bmp
Filename071=Sea-SmallCity.bmp
Filename072=SeaportSub.bmp
Filename073=Sea2City25.bmp
Filename074=Sea2City50.bmp
Filename075=Sea2City75.bmp
Filename076=Sea-City-Farm.bmp
Filename077=Sea-Farm-City.bmp
Filename078=City2Farm25.bmp
Filename079=BNRiver5a.bmp
Filename080=BNRiver6a_180.bmp
Filename081=City-River-Port.bmp
Filename082=Sea2City50-Port.bmp
Filename083=City-River-Port2.bmp
Filename084=BNCostBR_90a.bmp
Filename085=Sea-SmallCity-Road.bmp
Filename086=Sea2City50B.bmp
Filename087=BNRivrBR2.bmp
Filename088=Sea-River-port.bmp
Filename089=BNCityPort2-Road.bmp
Filename090=SeaPort-Basin.bmp
Filename091=BNCityPortRoad.bmp
Edited by FRPignon

are you working with the WW2 version? All my custom specials are IN that terrain folder.

convert the tgas to bmps.  "Save as"... and it'll remove the alpha channel

Or I could just send you the archived zip of the EAW Euro TE. It's only 21 mgs (zipped)

are you working with the WW2 version? All my custom specials are IN that terrain folder.

convert the tgas to bmps.  "Save as"... and it'll remove the alpha channel

Or I could just send you the archived zip of the EAW Euro TE. It's only 21 mgs (zipped)

Don't worry I'll convert them. Now I'd like to ask you something else..... How can I erase the TEROBJECT_BUILDINGS_euro etc, because if I erase them from the Data.ini I only loose the "skin" but not the model. Thanks in advance

you have to remove each and every one of  them from each of the TODs for the offending tiles, which mean creating NEW TODs. Which I did for a LOT of the tiles (excepting the occasional oddity with some of the trees)

look, just to make life easier for everyone, I'm sending you the TE. Expect a PM soon

Ok. All the bases are correctly placed and they do not have any oddities on them such as Trees or buildings.. so we are in the right way, now just targeting , it is time consuming but straight foward to do.

if FR keeps to the standard I set on the wW2 version, the trucks will follow the roads

if FR keeps to the standard I set on the wW2 version, the trucks will follow the roads

Targets have changed, in fact I'm using a new movement.ini so they will follow but not at the same place.

individual buildings or "TOD style"???

there's 6 or 8 individual skyscrapers, that have to be placed via the targets ini in the Persian Gulf terrain. But afaik, no 'modern skyline' TOD that would match the city tiles on this terrain.

You could experiment with the old Polak desert tods, or maybe Stary's from GermanyCE.

But I gaurentee you'll be unable to place target buildings within the city limits with those TODs

individual buildings or "TOD style"???

there's 6 or 8 individual skyscrapers, that have to be placed via the targets ini in the Persian Gulf terrain. But afaik, no 'modern skyline' TOD that would match the city tiles on this terrain.

You could experiment with the old Polak desert tods, or maybe Stary's from GermanyCE.

But I gaurentee you'll be unable to place target buildings within the city limits with those TODs

Individual if possible , I have the persian gulf terrain I'll take a look at it.

I have another issue Wrench since the tfd tool says that the truck route will be over a road but in the game it is not.... Any idea?

did you zoom in the max amount? And trace the route? It's can be very frustrating, I'm here to tell you!

There are some oddities; the truck formations sometimes run all in a line, or in 3 parallel lines. It's either a game engine fault or something with the truck fromations in the formations ini

I'd let it go, as long as they're "close enough for government work"  :biggrin:

did you zoom in the max amount? And trace the route? It's can be very frustrating, I'm here to tell you!

There are some oddities; the truck formations sometimes run all in a line, or in 3 parallel lines. It's either a game engine fault or something with the truck fromations in the formations ini

I'd let it go, as long as they're "close enough for government work"  :biggrin:

Yes I did them with maximun zoom... I'll check the formations with the mission editor...

I see it all 3 of the WW2 Europe maps ... if you can't get them to exactly follow the roads, I wouldn't really sweat it. As long as they're "relatively close to the pavement", it'll be fine! :biggrin: