FRPignon check pm.....

Thank you very much Sundowner. In fact right now I'm making  the french bases:

18871553711_de78fb6483_o.jpg

BAN Landivisiau 

And more bases are on WIP

• Like 6

Well, as an ideas man... Have you thought about integrating helicopters into this campaign?

NATO will most likely bring in stuff like Cobras, Gazelles, and Pumas(?). [The Apache is unavailable at this time]

While the Soviets bring in Mi-8 Hips and mark the first deployment of their Mi-24 Hinds.

Well, as an ideas man... Have you thought about integrating helicopters into this campaign?

NATO will most likely bring in stuff like Cobras, Gazelles, and Pumas(?). [The Apache is unavailable at this time]

While the Soviets bring in Mi-8 Hips and mark the first deployment of their Mi-24 Hinds.

The problem of the helicopters is where to put their base because they have a smaller range compared with aircraft. But it can be done.

The problem of the helicopters is where to put their base because they have a smaller range compared with aircraft. But it can be done.

You're right, and it could be a given it would take a ton of effort to establish Forward Air Refueling Points (FARPs) in these campaigns.

Are you properly positioning the NATO Nike and Hawk SAM belt? 

Not yet. But if you can help us with that, it would be great.

Not yet. But if you can help us with that, it would be great.

I will have to do some research but I will see what I can find. 

check in the old SF1 downloads. there was a mod by a gent named Nick Bell, who was assigned to HAWK batteries in Europe. iirc, he's got the pretty close. Mind you, it was for the stock GermanyCE map, but should be adaptable.

Also, there's a kmz for Google Earth that has ALL the (known) SAM locations, worldwide. I find it a major assist in placing them. (of course, you have to use the generic tags, or the RWRs stop working -- fracking game glitch!!!)

I did something with the Dutch NIKEs, a reaaaaaalllllllly long time ago, and have no idea where it might be!

check in the old SF1 downloads. there was a mod by a gent named Nick Bell, who was assigned to HAWK batteries in Europe. iirc, he's got the pretty close. Mind you, it was for the stock GermanyCE map, but should be adaptable.

Also, there's a kmz for Google Earth that has ALL the (known) SAM locations, worldwide. I find it a major assist in placing them. (of course, you have to use the generic tags, or the RWRs stop working -- fracking game glitch!!!)

I did something with the Dutch NIKEs, a reaaaaaalllllllly long time ago, and have no idea where it might be!

Thanks for the info I found the kmz files you mentioned as well as some others.

http://geimint.blogspot.com/2008/06/worldwide-sam-site-overview.html

SAM kmz files.7z

• Like 1

19955242958_f4dea18ed7_o.jpg

The terrain is totally tiled with a proper tileset for each season. Most of the targeting is done, however I'll do  some adjustements on them , and I'll also create some new targets and bases. Step by step everything is fitting and looking great.

• Like 3