This is an Insky mod.

Flexing those canards;

post-30997-0-16901100-1402847065_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's not MarcFighter's model.  It is missing bump-mapping, the radome isn't as smooth, the tail is the wrong shape, and it's lacking external reflections from the canopy.

Yes, by all means. Let us support pirated models.

Its not a support of pirated models kevin, its a WIP skin for the currently one and only Su-33, so why not letting him play with it. He can release the skin for the guys who have this model .... so ..

just my 2 cents

Why don't you go ahead and release it? Looks terrific.

• Like 1

Have a good job , your Sea Flanker is very interesting , I hope soon for a new Flogger's series and new cockpits .

My best regards :biggrin:

Know Your Agressors,Quote From Air Power Review,Air Power Analysis-China,Only The PLAAF's SU-27s Have The Range To Reach The Spratlys From Chinese Territory Unrefuelled Apart From Forward Operations From Xishu In The Paracel Islands.I Use A Modified Map From Spectre In Pacific Campaigns And For Modern Warfare We Are Woefully Behind.For Me I Populate The Russian Complex Of Airfields To The Northeast And Chinese Airfields On The Jinan Military Region Direct West Shangdong Military District.This Is The Eagles Lair Of Advanced Flankers Wheather Chinese From West Or Far Northeast Russian Flankers North Korea Having Shorter Legged Fulcrums.